Ch 58

Bucky guided Micky to his room, once they were alone, he turned to him a sighed.

"In my defense, I called Peter, not Derek." She said.

"And why did you call them at all?" Bucky asked.

"Because I knew we might need help." Micky said simply.

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know I had to tell you everything I did." Micky said defensively, getting a little bit angry.

"Did you tell anyone at all?" Bucky exclaimed.

"It was a thought of a moment, I didn't know I needed everyone's approval to ask for help." Micky said opening her arms to her sides in exasperation.

"Was there a reason for not telling us?" Bucky asked directly. Micky looked away.

"No." She said. "It was just an idea of the moment."

Bucky took a deep breath. He grabbed Micky's chin and made her look at him. He studied her face, Micky looked at him, trying to not give away any emotion, but enjoying their closeness. Bucky leaned in and Micky let him, until he kissed her lips softly. Micky rounded him with her arms. Bucky pushed her lightly until her back was against the wall. He pressed his body against her, not hurting her, but trapping her against the wall. Micky let him and returned the kiss. The kiss turned more demanding until Bucky moved to Micky's jaw and then to her neck. Micky moved her head to give him more space and enjoyed the feeling, sighing lightly. Bucky then calmed down and just rested his head on Micky's shoulder, both of them breathing hard.

"Mikeyla..." Bucky called in a soft but rough voice, one that made Micky shiver. "Mickeyla, I love you." He said. Micky hugged Bucky tighter.

"I love you too, Bucky."

******************

They were all in the Quinjet towards Beacon Hills. The Avengers wore their uniforms and Tony lent the pack some clothes similar to SHIELD's uniforms so they could fight comfortable. Some were reading the spell, making sure to learn it by heart. Mikeyla was holding the vase, it was already painted with the sigils they had found, she felt some magic from it, but she was scared it wouldn't be enough. Bucky sat down next to her and they held hands while she leaned into him, just like Hayden sis with Liam. Not more than a couple hours later, Tony announced that they were landing. They landed in the same point where Derek, Peter and Cora were waiting. The teams met and Scott stood in front of Derek.

"Thank you for coming." Scott said.

"It's no problem." Derek said.

"Of course, we just love to risk our lives for you and your pack." Cora said sarcastically.

"Cora." Derek reprimanded.

"What? It's the truth." Cora said. "At least, now there's actual back up." She said looking at the Avengers.

"You're the Alpha?" Steve asked Derek, coming to Scott's side.

"I am." Derek said with pride. Steve offered his hand to shake.

"Thank you for your aid." He said as they two shook hands. Derek nodded and then turned to Micky, who was next to Bucky.

"How did they convince you to stay put of the fight?" He asked her.

"They didn't." Micky answered. "I just can't go against all of them."

"Good. It's better if you're safe." He said

"It is time, then." Tony said.

"Yes." Steve said and then turned to the whole group. "The plan starts now."