Ch 59

A blinding light distracted everyone, they all turned to see Zagan and Micky holding hands, their eyes now glowed, it didn't take much for everyone to know what had happened.

"Mikeyla." Bucky muttered.

Mikeyla walked and stood in front of Zagan, facing the others, her face stoic.

"Mikeyla joined Zagan." Clint said.

"Mikeyla!" Scott called, running towards her. Mikeyla turned to him and nodded her head up, making him fly some yards back.

"Micky, stop!" Stiles called, standing up in front of her. Mikeyla stared at him, the sheriff stood next to him.

"Mikeyla, listen to me. You're stronger than him." Sheriff Stilinski said. "You're strong, cupcake, I know you are."

"They are right." Zagan said from behind her. "You are the most powerful in here. After me, of course. Show them."

Mikeyla stretched her arms, thunder sounded and lighting was seen.

"Please tell me that was you, Thor." Tony said.

"It wasn't." Thor replied.

Wind came and a storm started. Zagan looked with admiration. He then suddnely turned as he felt someone attacking him, Cora was able to push him to the ground. Meanwhile, Peter rushed to Mikeyla, instead of pushing her, he grabbed her arm and bit her. Mikeyla scramed in pain, she pushed Peter away and fell on her knees.

"What did you do?!" Stiles yelled at Peter.

"What she asked me too." Peter said. "You have to call her. He abilities are now too focised in healing that she has control, at least a little."

Stiles was quick to kneel in front on his sister.

"Mikeyla. Micky, can you haer me?" Stiles called.

"It husrts, Stiles." Micky wimpered.

"Focus on fighting it, you can defeat Zagan, I know you can." Stiles said. Soon, Bucky came next to Stiles too.

"Mikeyla. Baby girl, it's Bucky, listen to me. You can defeat this, I know you can. Do it, fight it, you're stronger than him." Bucky said.

Micky finally opened her eyes, they weren't glowing anymore, they were her usual chocolate ones. She turned and saw Clarisse approaching and lifting Cora away from Zagan. Micky stood up and rushed to Clarisse, knocking her down, she grabbed her collar and ripped it out of her neck. She grabbed the gem and put it in Clarisse's hand, she tightened it and moved both their hands towards Zagan.

"What are you doing?" Clarisse asked, a bit scared.

"Adiuro vos hoc item in manu mea. Unus alterve liberabit vos. Ab insidiis eius magicae semper. Sic fiat semper." Micky chanted.

"No!" Clarisse yelled and tried to set her hand free, but Micky didn't let go.

"Adiuro vos hoc item in manu mea. Unus alterve liberabit vos. Ab insidiis eius magicae semper. Sic fiat semper." Micky continued chanting.

Zagan was then sucked into the collar. Micky was quick to turn and hit Clarisse in the head, Clarisse was too disoriented that Micky was able to put the collar back around her neck. She quickly moved away and watched as Clarisse stood up and glared, she looked at her collar, then at Micky. As she watched in fear, Clarisse started aging more and more, until she turned in nothing more than a skeleton.

Peace finally came to everyone. Micky turned to her team, the first thing she did was walk to her brother and father, the three hugged tight as the rest of the team approached.

"Micky?" Bucky called. Micky turned to him and hugged him too.

"Is it over?" Clint asked.

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"Clarisse's necklace has a gem, she used it to stay young so I decided to use that magic to bind Zagan. He is trapped there." Micky said. Malia went to the skeleton and took the necklace.

"What now?" Malia asked.

"We keep it hidden and safe." Micky said. "It cannot be broken, but someone stronger than me can unbind him."

"I'll take care of it." Tony said, taking it from Malia.

"So, we won?" Bruce asked, now joining everyone.

"We did." Scott said. Now they all smiled. "Now we really did."

****

Mikeyla and the pack returned to the tower to get their things, of course, the Avengers offered to give them a lift back to Beacon Hills on the Quinjet. Mikeyla was going to go back to her apartment, bute before that, the teams were getting debriefed.

"Tony hid the necklace in one of his houses, it is in lockdown and only JARVIS can give anyone access to it." Steve said. "Clarisse came to her real age, which means, she is now dead."

"And she better stay dead." Lydia commented.

"I had asked Natasha to kill me if I became evil, but I knew she wouldn't do it." Micky said. "Which is why I called Peter, I knew he wouldn't hesitate to kill me, she said biting me might be a better option."

"Will you become a werewolf?" Clint asked.

"No. I already have other abilities, kind of why Lydia cannot be turned either. Still, Zagan did something to me. It isn't bad, but I feel like... like I now have magic in me, more thn usual."

"Zagan unlocked your abilities." Peter said. "Now you have to learn to control them."

"The Avengers will stay in touch, call us whenever you need help or a place to stay or anything at all. That goes to all of you" Tony told the packs.

"Thank you." Scott said. "The same goes from us, any supernatural advice, just call us. Micky will be like an ambasador for us here."

"From both our packs." Derek added. Micky smiled

"All in all, it was great having you on our team." Steve said. The packs and the team smiled, it was some crossover they did.

After the debrief everyone said their goodbyes. The Hales didn't return to Beacon Hills, they said it wasn't their time yet. Scott's pack did return, promising to keep in touch. Mikeyla moved back to her apartment, she enjoyed her peace by herself, ready to watch some movie or something. But then, her doorbell rang, she frowned and opened the door. The first thing she saw was a bouquet of roses, from behind them, Bucky peaked his head.

"Hi." He greeted.

"Hey, there." Mikeyla replied with a smiled.

"Uh, these... these are for you." He handed her the roses. "I remember they were your favorites." Mikeyla took them and smelled them, enjoying their sweet aroma. She looked back at Bucky and notied he had combed his hair.

"Why so fancy?" She asked.

"I- uh... I know you might be tired, but I thought maybe you'd like to go to the movied with me and maybe to get dinner." He said nervously. "I mean, I understand if you're tired, that's totally ok."

"I'd love to." She said smiling, Bucky smiled back. "Wait for me to get ready? You know I don't take that much time." She said letting him in.

"Anything fo you, beautiful," Bucky said making Micky blush. Mickyh stood on her toes and pecked Bucky's cheek, now it was him that blush.

"Will you help be find a vase for the flowers? You know where to look." She asked him.

"Of course." He replied taking the flowers. Micky smiled and walked to her room to get ready, Bucky watched her go with a big smile. The both knew they found ach other for a reason, they both knew they belonged together, they both knew that no mater what happened, as long as they were together, everything would be fine, because that's how love is, it might blind you, but one you find it, it's like magic.