Ch 55

Lydia had tears streaming down her face, she took a couple seconds after her scream to notice she was back in the tower. Bruce, Tony, Natasha and Clint didn't know how to react, they inly stared at her, not knowing what to do. The first one of the pack to arrive was Stiles. He rushed in front of her and grabbed her by the shoulders. The rest of the group that was with him entered the room too.

"Lydia." He called softly. Lydia's eyes landed on him, she looked very worried. "What happened? Lydia what did you see?" Tears were already forming in his eyes, he knew Lydia's scream meant death and it was his father who was in trouble.

The elevator sounded and in came Scott, he jogged until he stopped in front of the group around of Lydia. Soon followed Micky and then Bucky, Bucky stayed a bit behind while Micky approached Lydia.

"Lydia." Micky called and stepped towards her. Without thinking, Lydia took steps back, not having completely recovered from her vision and still seeing an evil Micky. That didn't go unnoticed by her or the pack. Lydia took a deep breath to recover and stepped to the front again.

"There is a cabin in the woods. I think that's where Clarisse is keeping Sheriff Stilinski." She said.

"What else did you see?" Micky asked, she needed to know. Lydia looked at her worryingly, she didn't want to worry her.

"Lady Lydia, your visions are a warning that we shall hear. Whatever information you can give us will be helpful." Thor said. Lydia considered it and turned to the pack, Scott nodded in confirmation that they needed to know.

"The pack and the avengers were all dead." Once Lydia said that, everyone felt nervous, like they had bit hit in the stomach. Some hid it better, like Natasha and Clint, others visibly tensed, like Hayden and Liam.

"All of us?" Stiles asked.

"Not you." She said.

"My dad?" Micky asked, hugging herself.

"Him either." Lydia answered with a little shake of her head. Stiles and Micky relaxed a bit. There was still silence, Micky knew what some were thinking, she was thinking it herself.

"Was it me?" She asked. Lydia looked at her with an apologetic face.

"I'm not sure." She said. "You weren't dead... but you weren't you either."

"Zagan got to me." She guessed, Lydia nodded. Micky's nervousness grew. She took a shaky breath.

"That won't happen." Bucky said. He turned to Micky and grabbed her by the arms "He won't get you, I won't let it happen, ok? I won't." He said.

"Micky, it's a warning, remember that. We have to make sure that doesn't happen. We've done this before." Scott said.

"We can prevent it, maybe if Micky stays here." Bruce said.

"No, Clarisse said I had to go so she wouldn't hurt my dad." Micky said.

"We go before, we get him without them noticing, stealth mode. We sent Natasha, Clint, and the Starbucks combo, they're the best at being sneaky." Tony said.

"They can't go by themselves." Malia said. "The only ones here who can attack Clarisse are Lydia and Micky. And only Micky can confront Zagan."

"Any human can do spells." Natasha said. "I read that in the book."

"But they have to be trained, at least to confront a demon, you have to train yourself, your mind, to be able to at least win." Liam said.

"That's true. Having an innate ability helps, but still, one has to train to be able to handle the mystic arts." Thor agreed.

"Or... what if we have many more." Hayden said.

"What do you mean? More what?" Bruce asked.

"It's like in rituals, the more people focusing their energy and inner magic, the more powerful the ritual will become." Hayden explained.

"You want us all to do magic?" Sam asked.

"It's worth a shot." Cap agreed.

"All the non supernatural beings." Malia said.

"That means Thor too. Asgardians have magic in them too." Micky said.

"Everyone except the shape shifters." Scott agreed.

"So that's what we will do." Steve said. "Well trap Zagan, all of us will do the ritual. Mikeyla, you have to teach us."

"I don't think it's going to work." Micky said. "But I hope it does. I'll tell you all how it's done." She accepted. Cap nodded

"So that's it. We find the relic," he said looking at Bruce and Tony "we find a ritual." He said looking at Lydia and Natasha.

"A binding spell." Lydia agreed with a nod.

"We go to Beacon Hills and look for Mr. Stilinski, the shape shifters will take care of Clarisse while we bind Zagan. Then, we take care of the witch. Mikeyla, you will stay behind."

"What?" Micky disagreed.

"It's too risky, you will stay behind, and someone will stay to protect you." Cap said, leaving no room to argue. Still,

"You mean to babysit me."

"We cannot take any chances, if Zagan get to you-"

"I know." She finally accepted. "I get it."

"Hayden will stay behind with you." Scott said. Hayden was the least trained on the pack, having her stay behind means there's a possibility she won't have to risk herself. Hayden nodded in agreement.

"But not behind in here, Zagan might try to come while we're all there." Lydia said.

"That's true, we have to be close, just in case." Clint agreed.

"They will stay in the Quinjet, close to the fight in case they need assistance." Thor said.

"Very well." Tony concluded with a clap. "Continue researching, once we find the stuff, Micky will teach us her magic tricks." Everyone slowly started going away to whoever they were needed. Bucky turned to Micky and hugged her, he kissed her forehead and she hugged him tighter

"I won't let him get you. He can't have you, not as long as I'm alive." Bucky said to her.

"That's what I'm scared of." Micky said. Bucky pulled her away a little to see her, she was in despair, her eyes showed it.

"I've been alive for more almost a hundred years. Killing me isn't easy." He said with a cocky smile.

"You never fought against magic." Micky pointed out.

"Maybe, but I have the best motivation to stay alive." He grabbed her chin to she wouldn't look away from him. "I still have to earn your trust." Micky scoffed. She took a deep breath and hugged him close again.

"I trust you with my life, Bucky." She said, Bucky's heart filled with warmth. "But I'm not sure the rest of you should trust me."