2.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin

The next day...

Saturday
May 30, 2026

2:56 p.m.

m

Omniscient

Omniscient

"I don't know what's got into y'all coming up here dressed like that but let me tell you what the fuck gon' get knocked out of you. Them goddamn stomach piercings that I didn't muthafuckin' approve of. Yeah I'm out the state but I'm still in ya life so don't ever get that confused cause I'll pull the fuck up and whoop y'all wanna be grown asses. Stop playing with me." Jasper went off on his daughters as he got out of the car.

His friend Vick with the private jet had done him the favor of flying his daughters to Wisconsin to spend time with him for half of the summer. He did this every year for Jasper because he knew the importance of children having their parents in their life no matter how far away they were. Jasper had left the city but he hadn't forgotten about his friends, his family, and definitely not his kids. Everyone knew that he was alive but they kept his secret. Whenever he wanted to go to them he'd just call Vick instead of taking the 19 hour drive.

The police weren't after him and they didn't question his death because they were sure that he wasn't alive. Jasper didn't have to worry about phones being tapped or his family being watched because to everyone else he was dead. If he visited home he didn't go out in public. He stayed inside with his family and spent time with them. He was already risking being seen or recognized just by being in the city. All that mattered to his family was that he'd showed his face. Everyone gathered at his parents house to see him and they'd all have a family game night. He didn't visit too much because he didn't want to risk anything and he didn't want to be away from Persia too long.