6. (Part 1)

The next day..

Wednesday,
June 17, 2026

12:01 p.m.

Omniscient

Omniscient

Kylah snapped a photo of herself in the sexy see through top that had been gifted to her by 20 year old Austin. She sent it to him and put her robe on just in case her father walked in. Unlike her mother Jasper was a parent who checked in on his children when they had the door closed. He understood that they were teenagers and wanted privacy but that didn't mean he didn't make it his business to be in their business. If they were on the computer he walked in to see what they were on. He was a concerned father and he wanted nothing more than to spend time with his girls. He knew that they resented him for leaving but he was trying his best to be there for them now. He'd made plans to spend time with just them today but Kylah was invested in her phone and the older man who knew that she was just 13 years old. A man that was involved in a child prostitution ring. Something the young girl was oblivious to.

She sat down on her bed anticipating a reply from him. Seeing a new text after two minutes she lit up. She unlocked her phone and read the message from him asking for a full naked picture. She got up from the bed and walked across the room to lock the door and then she stripped out of her clothes walking over to the mirror snapping a couple of photos sending it to him. She sat the phone down on the dresser and then grabbed her robe putting it back on and hiding the sexy outfit in one of Koren's drawers.

She unlocked the bedroom door but before she could walk away from it her father knocked.

"Who is it?" She asked hurriedly making her way over to the dresser as if she was looking for something.

"It's ya daddy."

"Come in dad." She said. He opened the door and poked his head inside.

"Everything alright in here?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She said innocently as she smiled. "I'm trying to find something to wear so I can shower. Are we still going somewhere today?" She asked him. She was genuinely excited about that because it seemed like ever since he'd had three more children his focus had been on them and not on her and Koren. She was jealous of her younger siblings and the fact that they lived with him and for that she mistreated them at times when no one was listening or looking. The younger children loved her and Koren and always got excited when it was time for them to visit. However the girls weren't too excited about them. They despised them.

"Yeah. I'ma go check on Koren and see how she feeling. She in some kind of funk and I wanna get y'all out of the house so we can spend time. Y'all know how excited I am about it. I missed y'all." Jasper said to her cracking a smile. Tears almost formed in his eyes because no matter how old they got they were were his babies. He cherished them.