Ch. 9 Filler

"Wait..." Kylah said watching as Austin walked towards the motel room door to leave. "Austin—"

"I'll be right outside baby. Just do what he wants. I got you aight." He told her.

"Austin! Austin wait!" She called for him as he closed the door behind him and the 37 year old man walked across the room locking the door. Walking back towards a frightened and confused Kylah he offered her a seat on the bed. She declined but when she saw the six foot three 235 pound man who was purely muscle look down at her and clench his jaw she slowly sat down. Chills went up her spine as she looked around the dirty rundown motel room. She felt dirty and she wanted to do nothing more than go home to her parents. She was creeped out and she didn't understand why Austin had claimed to love her but had left her alone with a stranger.

"Can I get you something to drink? A beer maybe to relax you?" He asked.

Kylah looked out the corner of her eye at him as she stared straight ahead and shook her head no. She felt uneasy and as she stood up thinking she was just going to walk out the man stood up with her and she sat back down. Her breath got caught in her throat when he started caressing her arm.

"Please don't." A tear slipped down her cheek as he kissed her neck and she jumped. "Don't."

"You so beautiful." He licked on her neck and as she tried to move away he grabbed her thigh so hard you'd think he was trying to break the bone. "Your body is so right baby. Mm I can't wait to be inside of you. You need a good fucking and I got ten inches for you." He mumbled.

"Please stop." Kylah cried as he moved his hand up her thigh in between her legs fingering her outside of her tights. "STOP!" She screamed and he stopped what he was doing and looked at her frowning.

"Look I'm paying good damn money for you so you're gonna sit here and give me my money's worth. Don't make this harder than it needs to be." He said leaning over to kiss the side of her lips and Kylah jumped up running towards the door. Before she could pull it open she felt herself being yanked back and thrown on the floor.

"No!" She got up running to the bathroom and he was close behind her. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the bed throwing her on it. Tears rushed from her eyes as she watched him strip out of his pants and boxers. Although she'd done some sexual things with Austin she hadn't lost her virginity like Koren had done with Chandler.

She sat up and was about to make a run for it again but she felt his fist connect with her face and she fell flat on her back. She was dazed and all she could do was lay there feeling him yanking her tights off and then her underwear. He pulled her tube top down exposing her breasts and then hovered over her kissing her all over her body.

"No." Kylah cried. She was putting up one hell of a fight and wasn't about to let him force himself on her. All she wanted to do was go home. She didn't want to be with this stranger. She didn't want Austin. In this moment all she wanted was her father. She needed him right now.

"Get off of me." Kylah mumbled trying to recover from the hard punch she'd just taken. Her vision was blurred. The room was spinning. "Get off!" She yelled scratching at his face and he forcefully pinned her hands above her head before he punched her again busting her nose.

"I SAID STOP BITCH!" He yelled. "DON'T FUCKING MOVE!"

Kylah whimpered in pain as tears streamed her eyes. "Please stop." She cried. "P-please! Please just stop! STOP IT!"

Ignoring her the man shoved all ten inches of himself inside of her and groaned in pleasure while Kylah let out a horrific scream in pain. He wrapped his hands tightly around her throat as she tried scratching him in the face again and he choked her hard while drilling in and out of her knocking the headboard against the wall. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she felt herself going in and out of consciousness while struggling to breathe.

"Take it." The man groaned. "Take it you little bitch. Fuuuuuck. Oh fuck. TAKE IT!" He punched her again and again while keeping one hand around her throat. He got off on abusing teenage girls while he had sex with them. He pulled out of Kylah after he'd came and flipped the 13 year old over and started to drill her from behind. He'd beat her so bad that she just lay limp like a dead body. Her blood covered the sheets. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back before he started to shove her face in the pillow cutting off her oxygen supply. That only turned him on more. Causing her pain. He drilled in and out of her harder until he'd came again.

Out of breath he got up from the bed.