Ch. 7 Filler

Omniscient

"Baby calm down." Jasper said as Persia went off in the middle of their bedroom. She was so upset that she was shaking and he hated to see her this way. She'd never gotten this worked up before so he knew that what had happened tonight had really gotten underneath her skin.

"Calm down? Calm down?!? Jasper that child disrespected me. She put her hands on me. She put her hands on my baby for no reason. All Maurie wanted was for her to play with her. I understand that she's not my daughter but you know that I've always treated that child as if she was mine. Always. I won't allow what she did tonight and how she's been constantly disrespecting me to keep going on..." She shook her head.

"I get it and I understand you baby. Koren had absolutely no business raising her hand at you or talking to you the way she did. I would've knocked her on her ass too because she knows better. I raised her better. I promise you I get it but...kicking her out? I just..." He dropped his head because he was seriously stuck feeling as if he was being forced to choose between his daughter and his wife. He was starting to wish that he hadn't left the house today. Maybe things would have turned out differently if he'd been home with them.

"You know what..." Persia nodded her head. "I get it. I'd never make you choose so just put me in a hotel." She said.

"Persia—" Jasper stepped towards her and she stepped back wiping her eyes.

"Put me and my babies in a hotel Jasper until you've sat those girls down and talked to them and until I've had time to calm down because if I have to stay underneath the same roof with them I'm going to jail and it won't be for something I'm falsely accused of." She frowned.

"Baby I'm gon' handle it." He grabbed her by the hands and she snatched them away.

"Well handle it muthafuckin' NOW Jasper." She clenched her jaw staring up at him. He'd never seen her like this. He had but it was only when Mia had been inside of her.

Meanwhile...

Koren sat in her bedroom where her father had made her go until he'd gotten Persia's side of things. He loved his children but he wasn't just about to take their word for things without getting the other person's side of things. He knew that Persia hated putting her hands on a child after what Mia had made her do to Karlee so if she'd done it then something must've made her snap. Koren sat on the floor staring across the room at Kylah.

The thirteen year old had changed her clothes and was putting her hair up in a high bun prepared to go confront Persia about her sister

"This bitch got me fucked up. I already don't like her and she wanna put her hands on somebody. Daddy better save her cause I'm gon' hit her right in the mouth." She said walking towards her bedroom door heading out of it as Koren got up and followed. "I wish she would've tried that shit while I was here. She a whole pussy."

She walked down the hallway and knocked on her father's door. "When he open it I'm rushing in and I'm hitting her ass." Kylah said. "If he grab me you run around him and beat her ass for hitting you. He can't hold both of us." Kylah told Koren who was putting her hair up. She stood to the side so Jasper wouldn't see her when he opened the door. Kylah knocked again and when her father asked who it was she put on an innocent voice announcing herself. When he opened the door she sprung into action running towards Persia who was sitting on the bed.

"Wassup bitch?!" Kylah yelled swinging on Persia who immediately jumped up and grabbed her throwing her to the floor.

"KYLAH!" Jasper yelled as his daughter jumped back up prepared to fight.

"Let her go Jasper!" Persia yelled no longer caring about catching a charge. "I'll kill this lil bitch."

While Jasper held her Koren ran into the room hitting Persia from the side catching her offguard.

"Throw me now bitch!" Koren yelled attempting to hit her again but was stunned when Persia cocked her fist back and hit her in the mouth busting her lip like the grown woman she thought she was. She'd been trying not to take it there but that slap and throwing her didn't seem like it had done the job. She now saw that she was going to have to really beat her ass for both girls to learn not to try her. Koren fell to the floor and Persia stood over her punching her all over as the 14 year old kicked trying to fight back. She yelled for her father and Jasper let Kylah go to pull Persia off of her. The youngest children were screaming and crying from the doorway where they watched.

"BITCH!" Kylah ran up again and as Jasper struggled to hold Persia she got one of her arms free and hit Kylah in the face too busting her nose as she screamed and fell on the floor right next to Koren.

"Let me go Jasper!" Persia screamed as her eyes watered. "I'm tired of their shit! LET ME GO! They wanna attack me like grown women then I'm gonna beat their asses like grown women!"

"Mommy stop!" 3 year old Kamaurie cried as Jameel held her and Arianna's hands. Persia had had all she could take and she was over it all.

Jasper knew that him leaving had affected his girls but the blame wasn't all on him when he wasn't the only person who'd made his daughters. Raising them had been Dominique's responsibility just as well as it was his.

• •

And that's that on that. 🤣🏃🏽‍♀️💨