09. the great escape

in which the seven leave the library for a wild ride.

    SKARSGARD SITS IN his office and in front of his messy desk. He looks around before picking up an orange slice from his lunch. He sticks it in his mouth and his lips curl back, revealing the orange.

    He then attempts to pour coffee out of his thermos, but instead, it spills everywhere. He sighs deeply and takes the orange slice out of his mouth.

    "Shit." He mutters.

    He leaves his office and walks out into the hallway, talking to himself.

    "Coffee.. looks like they scrape it off the bottom of the Mississippi River. Everything's polluted, everything's polluted.. the coffee." He mumbles, passing by the library doors.

    Soon after he leaves, Finn opens up the door and peers outside into the hall. He comes out after checking that the coast was clear and is followed by everyone else.

    Finn and Sophia walk alongside each other with Jeremy and Chosen behind them, then Jack and Wyatt, and at the end stumbles Jaeden.

    Sophia looks at Finn as they move down the hall. "How do you know where Skarsgard went?"

    "I don't."

    "Well that's just great, that's fantastic!" Wyatt practically yells. Finn stops walking and cover's Wyatt's mouth with his hand.

    "Shut the fuck up, curly Sue." Finn sighs. "If you blow my clover, I'm going to beat you so hard that those curls are gonna be the only thing left of ya. Got it, curly?"

    Wyatt nods quickly and Finn removes his hand.

    "Well, then," Sophia says as they continue walking, "how do you know when he'll be back?"

    "I don't.. being bad feels pretty good, huh?"

    "What's the point in going to Wolfhard's locker, anyways?" Jeremy asks Chosen as they follow behind Sophia and Finn. Chosen shrugs.

    "Beats me."

    "This is so stupid.. why do you think, why are we risking getting caught?"

    "I dunno."

    "So then what are we doing?"

    Chosen stops walking and so does Jeremy.

    "You ask me one more question and I'm beating the shit outta you!" He threatens before walking away. Jeremy watches him.

    "Sorry."

    Finally, the seven approach his locker. Finn starts putting in the combination then slams a fist agains the door. He opens it, revealing a mess.

    "Oh, god!" Wyatt exclaims when seeing the accident. He looks away almost instantly. "Slob!"

    Finn rolls his eyes. "My maid's on vacation."

    He reaches inside his locker and takes out a brown paper bag. He opens it up, revealing another paper bag. He reaches into that bag and shows another bag full of marijuana.

    Jeremy's eyes widen. "Drugs.."

    "Screw that, Wolfhard... put it back!" Chosen says.

    Finn shuts his locker door and moves along.

    "Drugs.. the boy has marijuana." Jeremy goes on. Sophia follows after Finn.

    "That was marijuana!"