13. you're a tease!

in which the seven get to know each other more through screams, sweat and tears.

    MORE TIME HAS passed, and now the seven strangers sit around in a circle on the second floor of the library.

    Sophia sits across from Finn, who sits next to Jack, who sits next to Jaeden, then Chosen, Wyatt and Sophia. Just in case you needed to know.

   "What would you do for a million bucks?" Sophia asks Wyatt. Wyatt shrugs.

    "Well I guess as little as I had to."

    "That's boring." Jack comments. Wyatt shoots him a look.

    "Well, how am I s'posed to answer?"

   "The idea is like to search your mind for the absolute limit." Jack tells him. Sophia's finger begins to tap against her cheek as she thinks.

    "Would you drive to school naked?" She asks. Wyatt laughs.

    "Uh.. uh would I have to get out of the car?"

    "Of course."

    "In the spring, or winter?"

    "You're putting way too much thought in this." Jack tells him.

    "It doesn't matter," Sophia says, "Spring."

    "In the front of the school or in the back of the school?"

    "Either one."

    "Yes."

    "I'll do that!" Jaeden says. Everybody looks at him, surprised that he'd said actual words. He pauses.

    "I'll do anything sexual, I don't need a million dollars to do it either."

    Sophia scoffs. "You're lying."

    "I already have," Jaeden says as a matter-of-fact, "I've done just about everything there is except a few things that are illegal... I'm a nymphomaniac!"

    Sophia rolls her eyes. "Lie!"

    "Are your parents aware of this?" Jeremy asks.

    "The only person I told was my shrink..."

    "And what'd he do when you told him?" Chosen questions.

   "It's a she," Jaeden corrects, then grins. "She nailed me." Sophia frowns.

    "Very nice." She says sarcastically.

    "I don't think that from a legal standpoint what she did can be construed as rape since I paid her..."

    "She's an adult!"

   "Yeah.. she's married too!"

   Sophia looks at Jaeden with such disgust in her eyes. "Do you have any idea how completely gross that is?"