10. just one shot!

in which Skarsgard threatens Finn.

    "GET YOUR STUFF, let's go!" Skarsgard says as they enter the library. He pushes Finn to where the rest of the students sit. Then he looks at the crowd of six as Finn sits down.

    "Mr. Wiseguy here has taken it upon himself to go to the gymnasium. I'm sorry to inform you, you're going to be without his services for the rest of the day."

    Finn looks up and over at the man. "B-O-O H-O-O."

    "Everything's a big joke, huh Wolfhard? The false alarm you pulled, Friday, false alarms are really funny, aren't they." He pauses. "What if your home.. what if your family.. what if your dope was on fire?"

    "Impossible, sir... it's in Grazer's underwear."

    Jack holds his breath as he feels Skarsgard stares right into his soul, just as everyone else is. Chosen slips out a laugh, causing Skarsgard to look his way instead.

    "You think he's funny? You think this is cute? You think he's bitchin', is that it? Lemme tell you something. Look at him, he's a bum." He says to Chosen. Then he looks at everyone else.

    "You wanna see something funny? You go visit Finn Wolfhard in five years! You'll see how God damned funny he is." He stops and moves over towards Finn.

    "What's the matter Finn? You gonna cry? Let's go." Skarsgard grabs his shoulder and Finn shoves him off.

    "Hey keep your fuckin' hands off of me! I expect better manners from you, Dick!"

    Finn stands up from his seat and on his way to the door, takes his sunglasses out of his pocket. He lays them in front of Chosen.

    "For better hallway vision." He says with a wink. He pushes some things over on his way to the other side of the hall.

    Skarsgard opens up a closet and pushes Finn inside. Finn sits down on a messy file cabinet and Skargard closes the door behind him.

    "That's the last time, Wolfhard. That's the last time you ever make me look bad in front of those kids, do you hear me? I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it away on some punk like you.

    "But someday, man, someday. When you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place... And they've forgotten all about you and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life... I'm gonna be here there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living shit out of you, man, I'm gonna knock your dick in the dirt!"

    Finn narrows his eyes. "Are you threatening me?"

    "What're you gonna do about it? You think anybody's gonna believe you? You think anybody's gonna take your word over mine? I'm a man of respect around here. They love me around here, I'm a swell guy... you're a lying sack of shit! And everybody knows it.

    "Oh, you're a real tough guy... come on, come on.. get on your feet pal! Let's find out how tough you are! I wanna know right now, how tough you are! Come on! I'll give you the first punch, let's go!

    "Come on, right here, just take the first shot! Please, I'm begging you, take a shot! Come on, just take one shot, that's all I need, just one swing..."

    Finn sits there, staring at Skarsgard, who points at his chin. Then he fakes a punch at the student. Finn flinches.

    "That's what I thought," Skarsgard snickers. "You're gutless turd!"

    And with that, Skarsgard leaves the closet, locking Finn inside. Finn looks up, seeing a loose ceiling tile. He stands on top of the cabinet and pushes the tile up, then crawls inside.

    "A naked blonde walks into a bar," he talks to himself while crawling through the heating duct, "with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: 'I suppose you won't be needing a drink'."

    Finn laughs. "The naked lady says—"

    Finn is immediately cut off, for the ceiling tile underneath him gives in and he falls through, creating a loud noise.

    "Oh shit!" He says, falling through the ceiling.

    Skarsgard is in the bathroom when he hears a loud noise comes from down the hall. He hurriedly stands from the toilet and runs out and into the hall.

    "Jesus Christ, almighty!"

    The six look over and see Finn get up off of the floor and walk down a flight of stairs in another part of the library.

    "I forgot my pencil." He causally says.

    "God damnit! What in God's name is going on in here?" They hear Skarsgard from the hall. He enters shortly afterwards, seeing six students sit in their seats innocently.

    "What was that ruckus?" He questions. Chosen looks around the room, confused.

    "Uh, what ruckus?"

    Skarsgard points at the doors. "I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus!"

    "Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" Jeremy asks, causing Skarsgard to point a finger at him.

    "Watch your tongue young man, watch it!"

    Finn hides underneath the table Chosen and Sophia sit at. His back leans against the extra part of wood that covers people from seeing what's underneath the table. (Just in case you needed to know).

    He catches a look of Sophia's legs and accidentally bangs his head on the table. Sophia and Chosen start making noises, banging their fists on the table, posing as if they noise came from them.

    "What is that? What, what is that, what is that noise?" Skarsgard asks the two.

    Under the table, Finn catches a glimpse of in between Sophia's legs. He sees underneath her skirt, a pair of pink panties and he starts moving his head in between her legs.

    "What noise?" Chosen asks Skarsgard.

    "Really, sir, there wasn't any noise—"

    She accidentally slips out a little squeal when feeling Finn's head go in between her legs. Everyone starts a fake coughing fit to cover her.

    After awhile, Sophia stops. "That noise? Was that the noise you were talking about?"

    "No it wasn't. That was not the noise I was talking about. Now, I may have not caught you in the act this time, but you can bet I will."

    Jaeden begins to laugh and Skarsgard eyes him from the front.

    "You make book on that, mister!" He yells Jaeden, who still laughs. Then he looks at Sophia. "And you! I will not be made a fool of!"