the actual end.

It was quiet. And I mean quiet, quiet. Like, if you were to walk into Shermer High that afternoon, you would've thought that it'd been untouched, unbothered and abandoned that day.

There were only two people left in the school. Doug and Skarsgard. No kids. No noise.

Skarsgard packs up his things into his briefcase and turns the light off in his office. He goes across the hall to collect the papers the seven were told to right. Instead, he found one.

He places his briefcase down on top of the table and picks up the thin piece of notebook paper into his hands.

Dear Mr. Skarsgard,
We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions.
But what we found out is that each one of us is... a brain... and an athlete... and a basket case... a mama's boy... a clean freak... a princess... and a criminal. Does that answer your question?

Sincerely yours,
The Losers Club.

Finn walks across the field, and pumps a fist into the air. Cue 'Don't You (Forget About Me)' by Simple Minds.