Chapter 13

Hudson's PoV~

I have done a lot of things in my 23 years of life. I have seen things a lot of people never want to see. And I killed more people than famous serial killers, but that was one of the worse feelings I have ever felt.

I'm not sure what happened still. The doctors are checking her for broken bones and any other injuries that could have occurred.

After she kicked Finn, she went insane, screaming and throwing things with a look of pure rage in her eyes. Her once beautiful and bright eyes are now dull and dead.

I can still see her bright blue eyes light up when she saw me at the police station. She was so excited to see me. Now, she flinched and looked at me with terror.

The doctors had to drug her to calm her down.

I told the doctors that I wanted to move her to my bedroom, in hopes that moving the location to somewhere she is familiar with would help her.

Jake interviewed Santos to make sure he didn't do anything to Lillia. We both knew he didn't but we wanted to be sure.

She was laying in our bed for maybe five hours when she started to stir. She slowly moved her head and opened her eyes.

I kept my distance from her but stayed close enough to make sure she wasn't going to hurt herself.

"Lillia?"

After some time, she moved her eyes to mine.

She didn't show any emotions in her eyes. Her stare looked completely blank.

"Lillia, how are you feeling?" She shrugged her shoulders before turning away from me.

I sat down on the side of the bed and tried to reach for her arm. She stared at my hand for a while.

"Do not touch me."

I nearly flinched from her tone.

Her voice was strong. Stronger than what I thought it would be after sleeping for several hours.

"How are you feeling?"

My question seemed to almost offend her.

"I will be fine once you leave me the hell alone."

I exhaled sharply.

"Lillia, just tell me how you're feeling. I want to make sure you're okay." She immediately glared at me.

"I was fine until you decided to be a selfish prick and kidnap a young girl. I will be fine once you let me go back to my apartment."

At the end of her small rant, she tried to turn away again but she winced from the movement.

"I'm sorry, but it's too dangerous."

"Oh, what could happen? Me getting hurt? Open your fucking eyes; I'm hurt right now!"

"Lillia, you have to stay here."

She looked devastated to hear me say that.

I didn't understand what I could do.

I couldn't let her go back to her life before we met, it is far too dangerous for her. But she wants to stay far away from me.

"I'll call the doctor, okay? She's going to check everything." I told her. She didn't react.

I called the doctor and she arrived only a little after she hung up. Jake was with the Doctor. He seemed happy to see Lillia awake and not screaming at the top of her lungs.