19

Internship has ended.

I attend school the next day with only a bandage on my arm as the cut on my cheek has recovered. Midoriya is absent as he still has to stay in the hospital since he was the most injured among the three of us.

Mr. Aizawa informs us we have our final exams in two to three weeks time so we have to start training and studying sooner as last minute preparations isn't a good attitude for a U.A. student. He also told us whoever fails the exams aren't allowed to go to the training camp specially held for hero courses.

"Hey, Todoroki." A male classmate calls. I look up from my book to see Kaminari and Mineta standing in front of me with smirks on their faces. "Is this the girl you like?" They ask as they show me a picture of a black haired girl with her eyes closed but definitely isn't Kyryan. The girl in the picture is curvier than Kyryan.

"She doesn't require the details," I comment.

"What? But she got the hair and the body like—"

I cut Mineta off before he could finish. "I said short like Uraraka, not body like Uraraka." I glance at the brown haired girl, hoping she didn't hear me when I realize what I just let out.

"Oh, come on! Not even a chance?" Kaminari backs up.

"Their personalities might not be the same," I replied.

"Outta my way! My turn." Mina came out of nowhere and shoves her picture at me.

I stare blankly at her. "It's a random picture you found on the internet."

"Damn it! How did you know?"

I sigh. "There's no way the picture was perfectly taken when you were trying not to be a creepy stalker."

"Sit down, everyone. And keep your phones away. The next class is about to start," Iida, being the obedient class monitor he is, speaks in front of the class. With that, the trio shove their phones in their pockets and went back to their seat as we wait for the teacher to arrive.

When school is over, I got a call from my dad.

This is surprising.

He doesn't usually want to talk to me but this must important to him, which I really careless about his crucial needs.

I debated in my mind whether I should answer, decline or ignore. Fortunately, I took a long time and he hung up. But I didn't even take one more step the shitty guy called for the second time.

I answered.

"What?"

"What took you so long to answer my call?"

"Were you worried?" I tried sarcasm.

"You thought." His tone is vicious. God, can't take a joke? "Anyways," he continues. "Meet me at my office. Now! I need to discuss this matter with the presence of my successor."

I grit my teeth. Right, his successor after he's retired, gets old and die. That's all he cares. I sigh before replying.

"On my way."

Upon arrival, the receptionist informs me the meeting with Endeavor and I go straight to his office.