25

-Bakugou's POV-

I was immediately chained up to a chair.

"Hey, slut!" Dabi calls out, his head turning from side to side to look for someone. "Where are you? Get in your seat." He enters a room and I heard a gasp.

"Found you," Dabi announces in a sinister tone. I heard rustles and thuds and a female voice grunting in pain.

"Ah~! Poor her. She's in trouble . . . again," the villain with blonde messy buns says as she plays around with her knife. "Wonder what Dabi-chan is doing to her now?"

"I already told him he shouldn't touch her how he wanted but he wouldn't listen!" The villain in a black and white suit speaks. "The only reason she's here is because All for One wanted her."

All for One?

Then, Dabi comes out of the room while tugging on the girl's black hair. She is wincing in so much pain. She was wearing nothing, which surprises me that I turn my head away quickly.

"A hormonal teenager like you also want a show, right?" Dabi says as he approaches me with her still in hand. "Or do you prefer she'd be all up on you?" He cackles as he shoves the naked girl to me. She loses her balance and falls on me but her hands tried to catch herself, landing on my chest. I saw a glimpse of her and I recognize as the missing person that's been going on around the news three weeks ago. Her cheek is wounded. Her neck had a bandage. Her skin had so many bruises and more cuts. I suspected the bruises might be a sign of rape. "Both of you are such fuckers!"

"You're the fucker who fucked a fourteen year old-!"

"Shut the fuck up! Get in the room, babe." Dabi tugs her back and shoves her in the room behind me. Her face cringed by the nickname. Seems like she'd rather be called worse than being his girlfriend.

The walls were thin I can hear her begging, crying and screaming in pain. My fist clenching to break these cuffs but I don't. I could end up worse and not being able to save the both of us.

I keep in my anger but my heart aches so badly. I want to move. I need to move. I have to, but I should wait. These villains are discussing their stuff as if I wasn't in the room. But that's when Shigaraki offers me.

"It may be sudden but . . . Aspiring hero, Bakugou Katsuki, won't you become one of my comrades?"

I grit my teeth out of annoyance and frustration.

Like hell I will.

"Spare me your shit and die."

-

"Why are the heroes getting criticized? Their response was just a little too low. Is it because it's their jobs to protect the kids? Everyone's making a mistake or two. Are they saying that they can't make a single mistake? Heroes these days are under some strict standards, huh?"

This guy's just keeps on talking.

"The moment that protecting people begin to merit some compensation. Heroes were not heroes anymore. That's Stain's teaching," the lizard man talks.

"The queerness of converting human life into money and selfish pursuits. And the society that codifies that suspect thinking into its rules. Citizens that criticize the losers who should instead be cheered on. Our fight is to question: What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society really just? We want each and every individuals to think about these things. We intend to win this battle! You also like winning, don't you?"