20. Big group panel

A/N; Hi guys, finally a new,long, update, I've been super busy but Uni is now pretty much done for the year, which means loads of time for writing! I started this story with a plan, but honestly, while writing, the characters started to live their own lives and I'm not sure I'll still end up where I was going... We have obviously 3 people our Ava could end up with, if it were up to you guys, who would you like to see her with the most? Are there any cliche's you want me to avoid, or desperately want to write about? Let me know what you think of this! I love to see your thoughts :)
Also, I can't believe I reached 1k views! Never thought this would actually be read by people! 

I had my stuff ready, so didn't need to go back to my, or Scarlett's, room, so I poured myself another cup of coffee as I waited for the rest to return and the cars to pick us up. The Hotel we stayed in was only 20 minutes from the Con location, which was in turn really close to the city centre. Robert sat down next to me, being the only other one who didn't need to get anything either.

"Looking forward to a stroll in a new city?" He asked me as I turned my head towards him. "Yeah, that's what I came here for in the first place, it is so amazing to be able to combine my original plans with this crazy press tour of yours!" I answered enthusiastically, which made him smile. "That's good to hear, you're still having fun around us?" He seemed genuinely concerned somehow.

"Robert, I don't think I could ever get bored of your company, both the singular and pleural form of the word." I assured him. "I have looked up to all of you for so long, loved these movies, characters and the actors playing them, so much, there is no way I'd not enjoy myself in that company!" His eyes sparkled more and more as I kept talking.

"Alright, alright... I think you made your point." He said as he smiled at me. "It's just that, after only a few Con days in Rome, you already chose to not join us in Utrecht, that seems like you're getting bored already?" He explained to me, a glance of doubt in his eyes. I locked eyes with him, in the hope of convincing him that way.

"It would probably take me at least, I don't know, 3 years before I got even a tiny little bit bored of you all. And I'm pretty sure I won't even get to test that theory..." I added with a half-sad smile, realizing on the spot that it would be unlikely for the cast to keep up with me, stay interested enough in me to go out of their way to see me, speak to me, catch up with me in the future. My stomach dropped with that realization, which must have shown as I felt Robert's strong arms around me.

"Hey, what are you talking about?" He asked me softly, "There is no way we will forget you; you really are part of the group now Ava." Even though his comment made me smile, along with the fact that he, once again, seemed to see straight through me, I still had a hard time believing him. "But, you guys will all be so busy, I don't even live in the same country as you. You have such interesting lives, why would you be interested in keeping in touch with me and my boring, ordinary life?" I saw that my comments hurt him, there was some disappointment combined with disbelief flash in his eyes.

"That's just stupid. Do you think we're just entertaining you for the sake of this tour? I know I am not planning on just forgetting and ignoring you after this tour, I definitely know Evans isn't going to do that either, that man loves you already, in a friend kind of way, for some reason..." He added as he saw the confused look in my eyes, making me chuckle. "Everyone can see Stan and Hiddles aren't going to give up on you." He mentioned, winking at me.

"Lizzy and Scarlett have basically adopted you as a best friend/sister, you really aren't going to get rid of us easily my dear." His warm, chocolate eyes and small smile on his lips tried to assure me, as his hand rubbed my arm, which made me start to believe him. It wasn't until Robert put his thumb up to my face that I noticed a tear falling down my cheek.