26. Heading back

A/N; finally another update! I hope you all enjoy :) As always, let me know what you think, I love comments, kuddo's, anything!

I was sitting in the back, Toms on either side of me, Mark, Chris and Kevin on the other side. I took my gift out again, admiring the crystal and the setting once more. Little Tom asked to see it, as everybody had during dinner. Obviously, I was more than happy to show it off again.

"It rrreally is beautiful!" his voice slightly slurred from the wine. "So thoughtful of Evans and Dowwney, you wanna see mine?" His hand was already in his jacket pocket, taking out a similar looking pendant, seemingly webbed by a silver, probably white gold, spider on top of it. It was a bit smaller than mine, but not less intricate or special.

Tom was quick to put it back, seemingly scared to lose it in the car, before he turned back to me, "It's so incredible how you got here Ava, the dream of every MCU fan! If I wasn't here in the first place, I would be so jealous!"

His comment made me chuckle, glad to see he opened up, hoping it would keep his walls down around me from then on, he was such a nice kid!

"Are you joining us tomorrow? Or will you walk around the city?" The older Tom asked me, almost whispering in my ear, making me think about it for a bit. "I'm not sure, I don't want the drama we got today, I want to see the city, but I also want to see all you guys doing the panels... Let's see how I feel about it when I wake up." I felt a yawn coming, suddenly noticing how tired I was.

I dropped my head on Tom's shoulder, dozing off in the few minutes it took to get back to the Hotel. I felt his arm slip behind my back and rest on my waist, making similar circles as Sebastian had on the way over.

It didn't take long before the car slowed down again, waking me up. I felt Tom brush some hair out of my face, whispering "Wake up darlin', we're back". I slowly opened my eyes, stretching my back and shoulders as I got up and out of the car, where I found Tom's stretched out hand helping me out.

The little nap had done wonders; I felt much more awake than before. Sadly, it seemed that I was the only one, judging from all the yawning I saw around me.

There were quick goodnights and sleep wells as we were waiting for the elevators to get the whole group upstairs.

I managed to get in the elevator with Robert, Kevin, Tom and Hemsworth, giving me one more chance that night to thank Rob and Kevin for the gift. Even though everyone contributed, I knew those two, along with Evans of course, had to most to do with it.

As I turned around to face the two, I said; "Thank you once again, it really means so much to me..." but Robert interrupted me quickly, "No need Ava, you thanked us many times already, just enjoy and think of us whenever you see it." He assured me, pulling me into a hug.

Kevin agreed, "We are happy to have you join us, keeping us, or should I say, them" he nodded towards the two younger actors, obviously talking about the others as well, "a little more grounded this time around." He chuckled at the end, probably remembering times where they had not been very grounded.

"Alright, I'll stop. Just know that I will do just that; think of all of you whenever I look at it."

And with that, the elevator doors opened on my floor. One more hug for Robert and Kevin, who had a room on a higher floor, and Tom Chris and I got out.

Chris was already walking towards his room, which was the opposite way from Tom and mine, before we could even say goodnight. Tom however, demanded to walk me to my room before going to his own room, which was closer to the elevator.