Chapter One

Jake drove his vehicle back to his cabin and Skye and Everest got out and still had tears falling down their faces. "One second, I'll go get the shovel. Then we'll give them a proper burial." said Jake as he went inside his cabin. Skye and Everest were just sitting down, staring at the sky. "So what are we gonna do about Zuma? He's still out there." said Everest. "I don't know. He could be anywhere." said Skye. "Well we gotta go after him." said Everest. "Believe me, I would love nothing more than to do that, but we can't." said Skye.

"Why can't we?" said Everest. "Because we don't know where he is." said Skye. "But we can find him. We can find him and we can avenge our fallen teammates. Especially, the ones we loved." said Everest as she thought about Marshall. "Let's just focus on burying them first." said Skye as they waited for Jake to come back. "Ok." said Everest.

Jake came back and he had the shovel in his hands, and he opened his trunk and pulled out the pups bodies. First, it was Rubble, then Rocky, then Marshall, and then Chase. Skye and Everest started to cry when Jake pulled their bodies out of the trunk. "Let's get this over with." said Jake sadly. They all went behind the cabin and Jake dug the holes and put their bodies in the holes.

Jake then covered the holes with the dirt and it was done, the burial was done. "Goodbye pups." said Jake as Skye and Everest shed more tears. "What do we do now?" said Everest. "Let's go inside." said Skye as she went inside the cabin. "Well I'm not giving up. I'll find Zuma and I'll make him pay for this." said Everest.