Chapter Four

Everest continued to drive through Jake's Mountain, searching all over the place, hoping that she could find Zuma. But nothing, she was looking all over the mountain, but nothing stood out. Zuma was just not there, she had to go somewhere else if she wanted to find him. "Alright, let's head to Foggy Bottom." said Everest as she turned her snowplow around and headed for Foggy Bottom. Even though it was very dangerous for her to go to Foggy Bottom by herself, she didn't care.

Everest was willing to stop Zuma all on her own, whether someone helped out or not. "I'm coming for you, Zuma!" thought Everest as she pressed the gas pedal even harder and the snowplow was going full speed down the mountain. Everest made it out of Jake's Mountain and she drove past Bear Rock and she was back on the road. "Next stop, Foggy Bottom." said Everest as she drove the snowplow down the road and made a turn for Foggy Bottom.

Everest had a strong feeling that Zuma was there, since he was nowhere at Adventure Bay or Jake's Mountain. He could be at the jungle, but he doesn't like to deal with the monkeys. So Foggy Bottom was the best option at where Zuma could be. Everest made it to Foggy Bottom and she got out of her vehicle and looked around. Nothing was there, so she decided to get back in her vehicle and head back to Jake's Mountain.

"I guess he's not here either." said Everest as she got back in her vehicle. But out of nowhere, a figure pulled her out of her snowplow and wrapped her up in a sleeper hold. "Nighty night." said the figure as Everest was out cold.