Chapter Eight

Jake, Skye, and Everest made it away from the cliff and got out of the vehicle to see if Ace was okay. But sadly, she was not. Skye saw Ace's plane on the ground, on fire and she saw Ace's body. It was horrific to see and Skye cried for losing yet another friend. Everest wrapped Skye up in a hug and Jake petted their heads, showing how sorry he was that this had happened.

"What do we do now?" said Everest. "We're gonna go find those cowards and make them pay for this!" said Skye as she had fire in her eyes. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" said Everest as they all got in Jake's vehicle and he drove out of the mountains and they began a search for Zuma, Mayor Humdinger, and Harold. "Zuma has hurt us for the last time! He killed Ryder, he killed the other pups! And now Ace is dead because of them! They are going to pay this time!" said Skye as Everest and Jake agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Zuma, Mayor Humdinger, and Harold were all in a plane, flying over Adventure Bay. "Skye and Everest have gotten in my way for the last time! We are going to end them the next time we see them!" said Zuma as Mayor Humdinger and Harold agreed.