Chapter Three

Skye and Everest were sitting on the couch in the cabin, watching TV. "Skye, you really don't want to try and find Zuma?" said Everest. "I didn't say that Everest. I really want to, but we don't know where he is." said Skye. "But that's never stopped us before. Your the aviator pup for crying out loud." said Everest. "But do you see my helicopter here? Or my pup-pack? Without those things, I can't fly. So no, I'm not an aviator pup anymore." said Skye.

"But we're the Paw Patrol, we never give up. And we always find a way to succeed." said Everest. "True. But in every mission we've ever had, none of the pups ever died like they did in this one. We are the only ones left and Zuma has won." said Skye. "So, what are you saying?" said Everest. "I'm saying that there is nothing else that we can do. The lookout is burned down, Ryder and the pups are dead, and Adventure Bay has been bombed twice. Zuma did all of this and there's no telling what he'll do next." said Skye.

"Well, whether you help me or not, I'm going out there to find him. Because I'm not giving up! See this pup-tag? This means something. It means that we are always on a roll and the no job is too big and no pup is too small!" said Everest as she walked out of the cabin and got into her snowplow. "She's gonna get hurt out there if she goes to find Zuma by herself." thought Skye.