Chapter Six

Everest woke up near a cliff and saw Zuma in front of her, staring at her. "Well, look who decide to wake up from their beauty sleep." said Zuma. "Where am I?!" said Everest as she growled at Zuma. "Relax. You're alive. For now." said Zuma. "I would rather die now instead of having to look at your smug face any longer!" said Everest as she growled once again. "So be it." said Zuma as he punched Everest and started to pummel down on her.

"Why are you doing this?!" said Everest as she bit his paw. "I got sick of being nice to brainless people! I got sick of dealing with those pathetic pups! I wanted to be ruler for a long time and I finally seized my opportunity!" said Zuma as he kicked Everest across the muzzle. "What do you plan on doing after you succeed? Which you won't!" said Everest as she tackled Zuma and began to pummel down on him.

All Zuma did was laugh, which confused Everest. "I will succeed! No ifs, ands, or buts about it! I will kill you and Skye and our plan will commence!" said Zuma. "What do you mean, 'Our?'" said Everest as she punched Zuma once again. All of a sudden, kittens jumped out of nowhere and were jumping Everest. All that was heard was cats yowling and Everest screaming in pain.

"That's enough kitties." said Mayor Humdinger as he and Harold arrived. Everest was hurt and Zuma just smirked. "I gotta say. For a weak pup, you put up a fight." said Zuma. Everest was trying to get up, but the kittens were holding her down. "But now, I end another pup's life!" said Zuma as he picked up Everest and brought her to the edge of the cliff. "Goodbye Everest. It's been fun." said Zuma as he threw Everest off the cliff. "NOOOOOOOOO!!" said Everest as she was falling to her doom.

"Now let's get back to business." said Zuma as he, Mayor Humdinger and Harold, and the kittens walked away.