Chapter Seven

As Zuma and company was walking away, they heard a sound. It was loud and it sounded like a propeller. They all turned around and saw nothing, but then a plane soared up in the air with Everest inside. "No way!" said Zuma in disbelief. "Yes way. We were two steps ahead of you this time." said Everest as Ace revealed herself to everyone. "I had completely forgotten about her." said Mayor Humdinger.

They were all about to retreat, but they couldn't. A vehicle just arrived behind them and it was Jake and Skye. "Oh, looks like someone got the party started!" said Zuma. All of a sudden, Jake charged at Mayor Humdinger and punched him across the face, making him fall back. Harold pulled out a blaster and missed, because Jake kept on reflecting the blasts with his machete.

Harold was about to fire another blast, but couldn't. His blaster wasn't in his hands anymore. "Hey! Where'd it go?!" said Harold as he frantically searched everywhere around him. "Looking for this?" said Ace as she dangled the blaster in front of him. "Hey! Give it back!" said Harold. "Kids should not play with dangerous weapons like these." said Ace as she chucked it off the cliff.

"No!" said Harold as he ran to the edge of the cliff and saw his ray gun break into pieces. "You fool! Do you know what you just did?!" said Harold. "Yeah, I destroyed your evil toy." said Ace. "It wasn't just an evil toy. That was a plasma-blasting ray gun." said Harold. "What does that mean?" said Zuma. "It means that Pippy Pigtails over here just doomed us all. It's gonna explode!" said Harold.

"Humdinger, we're out." said Zuma as he and company jumped off the cliff and into their own plane and flew away. "Skye! Everest! WE GOTTA GO!!" said Jake as he and the pups got inside his vehicle and Ace got in her plane and they all drove away. At least some of them did. Ace was flying over the gun for a split second and it exploded, sending her plane crashing into the side of the cliff.

The cliff started to crumble and Jake was driving his vehicle before they would fall to their demise. Thankfully, they made it out. All except for one.