Chapter Twelve

Zuma charged at Skye and he kicked her across the face. Skye wasn't able to get out of the way quick enough, she had too much pain in her paws. Zuma then started to scratch and bite at Skye, causing her to whimper. Eventually, Skye bit Zuma's paw and she scratched his face, causing him to get off of her.

Skye then used her hind paws to kick him back, even though it hurt her a lot more than it did to Zuma. He then got back up and charged at Skye again, but she got up quick enough and sidestepped him. She took advantage of this and used what's left of her energy to kick him square in the face with her Pup-Fu.

Zuma felt his mouth and it was bleeding, which made him smirk. "Blood. The source that keeps us living. Too bad you're gonna lose a lot of it." said Zuma as he got back up and tackled Skye down once again and this time he slashed through her chest, making her bleed tremendously.

Skye shut her eyes and Zuma smiled, knowing that it was done. He then got in the plane and started it up. But, as he was about to takeoff, he noticed that Skye's body was gone. He then took off and decided to escape before Skye could get to him again.

But little did he know was that Skye was near him the entire time. She popped her head up and scratched his back making him let go of the steering control of the plane. She was bleeding excessively and Zuma held his back in pain. Skye then punched him across the face and he did the same, they just kept on going back and forth, until they saw that they were close to the ground.

"Tell Ryder and the pups I said hey." said Zuma with a smirk as Skye gasped and the plane crashed on top of city hall, making another explosion.