Chapter Nine

Jake was driving his vehicle all over Adventure Bay to see if they could spot Zuma or the Humdingers, but nothing stood out. So they decided to go back to Foggy Bottom and see if they were back there again. "They have to be here. There's no where else they could be." said Everest. "And if they're not at Foggy Bottom, then they could be anywhere." said Skye. "But we're going to find them." said Jake as he stomped his foot on the gas pedal and his vehicle was going so much faster.

They arrived at Foggy Bottom and they still saw no sign of Zuma, nor the Humdingers. "Not too long ago, I was here and then I got choked out and ended up on the edge of a cliff." said Everest. "But we're here this time. So that's not going to happen." said Skye as Everest smiled at her. Jake, Skye, and Everest started to walk around Foggy Bottom, trying to find the culprits, but nothing.

Little did they know was that Zuma was watching them the whole time. There were cameras everywhere on the buildings of Foggy Bottom and he saw everything. "They have arrived." said Zuma as he smirked. "Should we kill them now?" said Harold as he was inventing another ray gun, since his other one was destroyed. "Not yet. I went them to keep looking. And when they least expect it, they're dead." said Zuma.