A visit from Suzuha Amane

C.C. was laying on top of a pile of hay while Lelouch was driving the wagon full of hay. It was a midsummer afternoon, as they were heading towards their house. C.C. was mumbling to herself as always when the wagon hit a bump on the road. They both stepped out of the wagon and took a look at it, to make sure nothing broke. C.C. looked around the back and saw that one of the wheels were broken.

"It seems that one of the wheels back here has a crack on it. It seems heavily damaged, I don't think we'll be able to carry on." C.C. reported. Lelouch went to the back to look at it himself. He too, saw that the wagon may not be able to move on from here. "It seems so." He remarked.

He grabbed a long firm rope from the side of the wagon. He wrapped the rope all over the hay stack and tied it in two timber hitch knots. His knots weren't perfect but it was sufficient enough to drag the hay stack back the rest of the way to the hay shack. He started dragging the hay on the ground. C.C. helped him pull the hay stack back to the hay shack.

After an hour of excruciating sunlight beating down on their skin, on a cloudless day, they finally arrived at the hay shack. As they unloaded the hay stack, a giant lumminating light appeared from the hay stack. The bright light flushed the whole shack in white. The light dimmed down and a giant egg shaped machine alluminated from it.

The machine looked out of place. It looked like it came from another world. A door popped open from the machine and somebody steps out from it. A tall brown haired girl came out of the machine; she wore a blue jumpsuit. Lelouch and C.C. were cautious of the visitor.

"Aww no, don't be afraid. I'm not here to harm you." The strange woman said. "Who are you?" Lelouch asked her. Lelouch and C.C were curious to know why and how she came here. "I'm Suzuha Amane." She told them. Lelouch had a theory of what the machine was. She appeared to look like any other normal girl but he noticed something was off. "Are you a time traveler?" Lelouch asked her. She looked shocked but yet understanding of his question. A girl pops out of a machine that looks futuristic, it's almost as if this came out of a movie. "Yes, I'm a time traveler. Why do you ask?" She admits. All of the sudden, Lelouch rushed at her with a pitchfork. "If you don't want to die or be stuck at this time for the rest of your days, you'll take me to the future, got it?" He threatened her.