Chapter 10: "Danger"

I woke up in a room I didn't recognise.
'Where am I? What happened? I only remember exiting the mansion and then what?' I rubbed my eyes in frustration.
"Fuck" I said angrily as I made my way towards the door. I opened it and was greeted by Zalgo.

" I͎̬̬͏ ̠͉̬͛̚s̵͕̱ͦ̽e̡ͥ̇̚e̎̀ ̶͍̪̱̑͝y̡͍͡͝o͈̿͒̕͜u̞͚ͩͦ'̙̬̋̄̂r̡̹̯͍̉ë̱́͌ ̤ͭ̉͞à̵̳̪͢w̷̉̉̄͞͡ā̲̫̞͠͏ḱ̳ͦ͞ȩ̮̻͟,̰͓̩ͫ̈́̿ ̶͛ͭ̕͡(̷̗̲̾ͯf̧/̵͊̓͞n̨̘̙̳͢) "

I took a step back.
"What do you want from me? Stay away" I said, as he came closer and I stepped back, until I touched the wall.
He stopped an inch from my face.

Ḯ̸̩͉ͮ̉̀͘ ̮ͨ̆ẁ͍͈̳ą̙̦̈́́̕n̲̪̗̓̄t̠̀͜͝ ̣̫͏y̨͈͚͑͜o̪͚͇̐̏̽ụ̈̔͡,̵̓ ̍͢á͚̂́҉҉nͫ͠ḑ̗͈͖̇͞ ̱̹͒̔̀́͠n̦̯̜o͇͆͛ͣ͢t̹͂̿̔ ̶̛͉͔́ͨ͡o̧̠ͫͅͅnl̸̞̲҉́y̟̼̦ ̨̳̥ͥ̾͐f̹͋͟͏oͬ͒r̶̴͂͜ ̘̇ͣy͉͐ͨ̚o̡̡̿ͣu̴̵̞̭ͤ̊ͅr̰̞̻ͦ͊̿ ̰̭̊p̡̩ͪo̷ͭ́͜w͇̅͐e͘r̛̝̜͑̔ͪ͟s͆̌̾"̧̂̽́͘ ̠̯ͅ

he said, caressing my cheek.
'W-what, ew' I thought disgusted, but didn't show it, I keep my straight and fierce face.

"Ą͙̝͓ͤ͞҉hͯ̓̕͝ả̷̪̙ḩ̩̺͍͆͘͡a̩͓ ̵̗̹͐̎́̀(̞̹̀̐͆f̸̪̝ͣͮͨ͡͏/̱̰҉͢n͈̠͋̿́͢͠)̈͜,̷͉̝ ̴̺ͯ̑͜I̶̛͘ ć̷̯́̋͢a̱̠̅͡͞n̜̈́ͩ҉́ ̷̨̛̤̈́r̵̦̬ͮ́e̘̊́͜a̡̨̯̮ͩ̍̈͢d̢͔̗̗̑ ̤̣̀̀̀ͅy̸̮͔ͪ̽̋o̵̻̒́̿͏u͇͐͝ ̨̊t̴̨̖̞̺h̨͈͉͐̏̕ͅ҉ô̓͝͠ŭ̢͚̖͕̊̊g̯̯͡h̴̸͈̘ͮ͑t̨̖̮ͮ͒̕ś̢̙̚.̶͇̏ͫͅ͏ ̸͇̯Å̆̕m̯̯̤͛ͣ ͗ͧ̔̕͢͜I̓ ̼̻ͥ͏n̸ͯ͞ó̸̶̫t̢̡̫̝̅́̚ ͔̘͓͂͛̒b̸̛̮̟͙ế̸̝͙t̴̨͚̣̩̀ͨͩte̲͒̍̽r̟̹͋ͤ͆͟ t̶̷̖̟̐̀ḧ̆̃ą̋ͯ҉͠n̘̻ ̇̅̽S̙͔̫͋ͨ̀̀l̢̋́͘ė̴͐̒҉͟n̨̪͊̎͛d̷̶͔̣͉e͖̐͒́r̨̥̙̲͗͟m̠ͣ͂͂҉҉ǎ̵̭́n̛͔̏͂̓?" 

He asked, walking away from me.
"You'll never be like him. At least he cares for me" I said but he just giggled.

Bͥ͑͏̷͞ư̷̲̍t̡̏͛ͩ ͚̞̐ͬ҉̀İ̶̶̢̦̥̽ͨ ̴̣̪̰̓ͥ͗͜c͈͌̂̂a̵ͦ̉͝͝r̖̤͇̅͞e̳̱ ̘ͮ̕m͖͔̻ͥ̿̀̕͢ọ̸ͮr̢͎͈͎ͬ̔ẹ̛ͯͪͤ͜͠,̙̤̍́ ̷̛̠̠̹̊͛̕a̴̍̕f̨͉ͨͩ͜͡t̬e̶͎̎͗͐r̡ͦ̎̏ ̣͒̉̒͠͞á͢l͈̱̚͢l̵̢̛ ̦͎̥͘͏I͙̗'̴̛̝͍͡m̱͎͈ ̢͓͑͐́à̶̩̫̻s̛̱ͦͣ̔͡k̡͕̭̍̉ḭ̢͋̆ͧ̕͢n̲ͬ́̎͡g̷͋ͧ̚ ̩͡y͉̯̱̑ỏ̢̡͢u͚ͣ ͗͑̕͝t̰̄ò̵̳̘͒̿ ̭ͫ͝͠b̟̃ͦe̵̻͉͙̓҉̛ ̶̞̦̊̍͠͡m̤͜͡y̸̵̹̜͊ͥ ͇͉ẁ̷͙i͇̇͛̕͠f̷͒̕ę̶̳͙̹̐̋̒"̳̟͕̇͜"

he walked to the exit and pushed the handle down.

"T̲̺̝ͬͧ͏h̨͉̫̥ͨ͜i̶̡̨̹̗ͭ͂̆n̷̡̳̟͒ͧ͛ķ̹͍ͨ ̧̠̕a͟͠b̗̠ͨo͉̲ǔ̗͆͏̡͟t̬͉̜̃ ̾̕͢͟ḭ̴̋ͭ͘͏t̝̾͏"

he said, exiting the room and closing the door behind him.
'That was fast, I didn't even process WTF happened...oh well' I shrugged and sat on my bed, trying to remember which spell was the one that could help me contact a paranormal entity.
"Cristallium Dene- no, that was the one that turned stones into diamonds.
Evocae immensum- nope, that was the one that could summon a spirit animal. FUCK" I yelled, trying to remember.
"Right, Comunicatum entitate Slenderman" I said, recalling that after the first two words, I had to use the name of the entity I wanted to communicate with.
Some kind of warp formed on the pavement, I went through it.
The warp would take my soul away from my body and bring it to the place the one I wanted to talk with is.
It can't take the body, and I know there was a teleportation spell, but I didn't reach the page yet.
'I could ask Pup to take he book from my room, but I really want to see what Zalgo is up to and I bet he will put some kind of spell on me to limit my powers' I finally saw the mansion and I touched the warp it was displayed on.
I was taken into the living room, where all the Creepypastas were arguing. They didn't see me.
"Hey?" I said in my normal tone of voice, but they were yelling so loud they didn't hear me.
"HEY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, making them stop and turn towards me.
"(F/n)?! You're back?" Was the only thing I could understand before all of them started talking at once. Someone  tried to touch me, but saw that they couldn't.
"SHUT THE HELL UP! Puppeteer, take my book from my room and read the spell of teleportation to me. Everyone, pay close attention. I don't want any of you to come search for me. When I'll need your help, I'll call you with this" I showed them the object I just crafted with a spell just two days ago.
"It's a microchip. Install it into something electric and when I'll need help, it will start to beep and a siren will go off. When that happens, come running to me." I said as Pup came back and read the spell.
"Teletrasportae corpum e animae" he said, and I nodded.
"I'll go before Zalgo notices me here. Tell Slender what I told y'all.
Anything you want to say before I go?" I asked and everyone apologized.
"Ooh, apology accepted...I was thinking of a simple " good luck", but that is fine too." I giggled as my soul starter to go back to my body.
"See you guys! Stay safe" I said as I disappeared, reappearing in my solid form, lying down on my bedroom in Zalgo's mansion.
"Alright, time to get some sleep" I said, laying in bed again and falling asleep short after.