Chapter 16: "Oh, I'm in Hell now"

I woke up feeling anxious, scared and not prepared for what has to come.
I sat on my bad, clutching my head. An intense headache attacked me as soon and I sat up, it was really painful.
"Ugh, not now headaches.." I said, standing up and going to the bathroom to do my daily routine.
I wore my Creepypasta outfit, it was so comfortable.
I went downstairs and sat on the nearly full table.
"Good morning" I said and everyone went silent. They all stared at me.
I noticed that some of the creepypastas I met yesterday were gone, leaving only Dark Link, Lost Silver and Glitchy Red.
"(F/n) dear child. I made something special for you today." Said Slender, coming out of the kitchen.
I tried not to laugh.
"What a-are you w-wearing?" I asked Slender since he was wearing a pink apron with "Kiss the cook" written on it.
"May I ask you to tell Celine that she could shut up?" I nodded.
'Celi-' 'BAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT IS HE WEARING. IT'S RIDICULOUS ' I shook my head 'I think it's really cute, now shut it or he will kill us' she gulped and nodded.
I got up, took the plate from the angered Slender and jumped so high that I reached his 'face' and kissed his cheek.
"Thanks, mannequin! I'll go to Hell right after finishing lunch if it's OK with you" he nodded
"You're feeling uneasy, aren't you? And don't worry, I am only talking to you." I sighed and nodded 'yeah I do. I don't think Satan will help me...what if he traps me? Oh God' I was thinking of every possibility.
"Child calm down, you can do it. I know you can, everyone believes in you. Just go" I nodded "OK! Now let me eat" I said, sitting in my usual place and devouring my plate.
This time E.J was seated on my left, Lost Silver on my right.
I turned to Silver: "So how do you, I mean...eat?" He looked at me.
"I am a ghost, I don't need to eat." I facepalmed "Right sorry" he shook his head. "It's OK, everyone made the same mistake" "Everyone but me, idiot" said Glitchy Red.
"Well Idiot, maybe you didn't make the same mistake because you are LITERALLY ME" I looked at them.
They were both reassembling Red from Pokémon.
"Wow..." I looked at them arguing.
"They are best friends aren't they?" I asked E.J. He finished His kidney and turned to me. "Yeah, they are. How did you notice?" "They just look like besties. Anyways, when will I get my phone?" I asked. "How did you know we have phones?" I looked at him with a "Do you think I'm stupid" face and he continued. "OK, well. You're getting your phone after you come back from Hell. You better come back, or I swear..." "You what?" I smugly asked him. "I'll be the one to personally torture you in Hell." I giggled.
"You'll go to hell for sure, but I won't, I'll go to Heaven bitch" he just watched me through his mask.
"What?" "You are definitely going to Hell, sinner" I laughed "Yeah, right." I ate my beautiful beacon and the well-cooked eggs, drank my orange juice, got up and sat on the  couch.
"COME HERE E.J" I yelled.
"Who was that gigantic pet-thing that was fighting with you that day?" He sat next to me and looked at me.
"Seedeater" I looked at him.
"Can I meet him?? I WANNA MEET HIM? Pretty please?" He shook his head. "Only if you come back." I sighed. "OK, deal" I took the nearby remote and turned on the TV.
"So, do you wanna watch something?" "Nah, just find a random film." I nodded and stopped on a  random channel. A romantic film, really? I was gonna reach for the remote when I felt something heavy on my lap.
I looked down and saw E.J sleeping.
I patted his head and stroked his hair.
"Purrr" I looked around. "Grinny? You there?" I said. I didn't see him so I kept on petting E.J's head. "Purrrrr". I looked down. E.J was the one purring.
I started laughing so hard he woke up.
"Why are you laughing (f/n)?" "YOU JUST AHAHAHAHAHA YOU-" I tried to calm down. I took a deep breath and looked to a now seated E.J.
"You purred" I said and he froze.
"I what?" "You purred. You flopped on my lap when you fell asleep and when I patted you, you started purring. AHAHAH I THOUGHT IT WAS GRINNY" I laughed again. E.J just kept staring at me.
"You tell someone, I'm gonna kill you" he said, coming closer to me.
"Alright, alright. Our little secret. But you gotta let me pet you again" he sighed ad nodded.
I got up and run upstairs yelling "THANKS". He called me, stopping me when I was in the last step of the stairs. " (F/N), WHAT ABOUT THE FILM" I looked back, yelled "DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKED ROMANTIC FILMS, CAT" and run for my dear life.
He got up and chased me lightning fast, but I was faster.
We kept running around until a really upset Slender appeared before us.
We both froze. "Stop. Running!" He scolded and we nodded.
"I'm going to take a nap. 'Night (f/n)" "Have a good nap, kitty" I giggled and walked towards my room.
I closed the door behind me and flopped on the bed.
"Gonna sleep too. Night Celine" 'Night idiot'  "Fuck you" I said, slowly drifting to sleep.