Requested ending: Clockwork's ending.

Staying in the mansion was really a gift for me. I grew closer to many of the creepypastas, especially Clockwork.
At first we didn't talk much, but after a while and especially after I was stabbed, she took care of me with my other female friends.
But I knew she was different, becuase I developed deeper feeling for her.
"Clocky, whatchu doing?" I asked the girl as she turned around.
"I was wrapping something up. Say Nene, are you free right now?" I sighed.
"Why do you keep calling me Nene?" She giggled.
"Because I like it!" I shook my head in disapproval.
"Alright, whatever. Yes, I am free right now. Why?" She blushed a bit.
"Would you go on a date with me? I know it sounds strange but...just please come" she pleaded as I nodded.
"Sure! Let's go then. Where do you wanna go?" She took my hand in hers.
"Tha park." I nodded and we started walking to the nearby park.

"Wanna get Ice cream?" She asked as I happily nodded.
"I'll take it, you wait here!" She said as she got up and I sat down on a nearby swing.
After a while she came back with (f/f) ice cream for the both of us.
"Oh you took the big bowl uh?" She nodded.
"Y-yeah let's start eating"  she said as she started eating the ice cream.
I took my tea spoon and started eating it as well, but after 2 teaspoons, something hard hit my teeth.
"Ouch what is this?" I took out the thing and looked at it.
"What is this?" I took my water bottle and washed the thing, which was a ring.
"A ring?" Clockwork blushed.
"Y-y-yeah! Would you like to be my girlfriend?" My eyes widened.
"Girlfriend? Your girlfriend?" I started laughing.
"You..don't -" I stopped what she was saying bu kissing her.
"Of course! I am so happy!" She smiled.
"Let's finish the ice cream before it melts completely!" She smiled as I nodded.

As we finished eating, we walked away hand in hand, my ring was on my ring finger. She had a similar one on her finger too.
"It's getting late, should we go back to the mansion?" She nodded approvingly, then stopped the both of us and whispered in my hear.
"But you're not going to sleep alone tonight" I knew what she meant and blushed a deep red.
"Alright..." she laughed at my embarassed face.
"You did tease me before with that laugh and all, call it a payback"
I sighed.
"Yeah, I did deserve it, didn't I?"
"You surely did" we started walking again, fingers intertwined, side by side into and happier future.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

This chapter marks the end of this book! Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on this! I loved reading and answering all your comments and I can't explain how grateful I am for your support! Hope eveeything goes well for all of you! Goodbye!

~Bunny