Toby ending

One of the boys rush to me, it was Toby...
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I woke up, feeling my head heavy. I rubbed my temples and took deep breaths in and out, slowly sitting up.
I didn't feel any type of pain in my stomach, and blood stopped spilling from the wound.
As I was about to stand up, someone bursted into my room with something in hand.
That person, Toby, saw me and jumped on me, hugging me tightly and smiling.
"(F/n) I am so glad you are ok! I love ya" I smiled.
"Thanks Toby, I love ya too. Now, what do we do today?" He got up and dragged me with him.
"We are going for a walk in the woods, maybe killing intruders" I sighed.
"No killing for me" he wined about me not having the balls to kill.
"I am a girl, but I can assure you I have more balls than you and Jeff combined do" We were now downstairs and Jeff, hearing me, got up and looked me dead in the eyes.
I stared back and Toby soon after dragged me outside.

We were walking in the woods, full of birds and blooming flowers.
"I love nature" I said.
"I know, that's why we are here" I side hugged him and he pattedcmy head.
"Your twitching is not as frequent as before" he nodded.
"Toby, were are we going" I asked and he just kept walking, until we reached two swings.
My eyes lit up and I ran full speed to the swings, taking one for me.
Toby followed soon after, taking the other one.
"It was such a relaxing day, thanks Toby" he nodded, "Anything for the girl I love" I turned to him, eyes big.
"Wait, you weren't being silly before? Telling me you loved me?"
He got up and started pushing my swing.
"No, I really like you" he answered as he stopped the swing to kiss my head.
I smiled, blushing.
"I like you too". He came in front of me and kneeled down, putting a (f/c) ring in my hand.
I hugged him, ring held tight in my hand and tears in my eyes.