Chapter 17: "A new ally"

I kept floating straight, not taking any side roads. I don't know why, I just felt like going straight was the right option.
As I kept going, a big door appeared before me.
"May you pass if you didn't walk another path
'What does this mean to you Celine?'
'Maybe since you walked straight the whole time you can pass, but if you took another road then maybe you wouldn't have been able to'   I nodded to myself, it did sound logic enough.
You may be asking " how do I remember Celine?'. Well, she is part of you after all. She is the only one you remember, and you are the only one she remembers. "Angel, don't break the fourth wall" "Sorry...Back to the story ahah"
I sighed, opened the door and went thought it, finding myself before a gigantic, red mansion.
"Satan, your styling taste is getting worse and worse." I mumbled to myself as I kept going, now headed to the mansion.
I looked behind me, the door was now close shut.
"Aw man" I whined as I kept going forward.
There was actually a pretty garden, red and black flowers were circling the mansion and the trees were tall and majestic.
"Wow, so cool!" I exclaimed ad I approached the door.
I knocked twice and the door opened quickly.
"Welcome dear! I was waiting for ya!" Exclaimed a demon.
"Who the fuck are you?" I asked as the demons dragged me inside.
"Oh, you know who I am! The Almighty Satan!"
I laughed. "No way you are Satan. You are as tall as me. I thought you were big and scary, but you look adorable" I said to "Satan".
"Thanks for the compliment, but I really am Satan. You see, I didn't want to scare such a beautiful lady" he wiggled is eyebrows.
"Eh. Alright, I have something to ask...a favour" I said as Satan brought me in the living room and sat in his armchair. I sat on the couch nearby.
"Oh, for that you might want to stipulate a contract, a pact. You see, I don't do anything for free." I sighed.
"Should have expected that. Alright, what do you want?" I asked as he giggled.
"What a stupid question. I want your soul. When you'll die, your would will be mine and mine only. You will be my servant, my lover, whatever I want. Is it alright with you?" I pondered about it.
"Mmmh...well, can't really say I want to do that but...alright, I accept" I nodded.
"Just like that? The favour must be really important uh?" I nodded.
"You know Zalgo?" Satan gave me a concerned and angry look.
"What did that shameful son of mine do?" I looked at him.
"Well, he wants to bring chaos along the human race. He will be the ruler if we don't stop him. I do have the power to do so, but not enough. I wanted your assistance." He sighed.
"I'm afraid it's not possible" I titled my head. "What do you mean? Why isn't it possible?" He shook his head.
"I can't help-" "BUT YOU HAVE TO! I M ASKING YOU TO HELP NOT-" He got up and morphed back into his real form "SILENCE" he boomed.
I was scared to say the least.
I calmed down, and so did he, returning to his adorable form.
"(F/n), let me explain. I am not evil as everyone pictures me, I don't want to bring chaos, death or anything like that. Human ask me for pacts, they worship me and I just make their wishes come true, nothing more.
Since the day I got expelled, I learned my lesson. I am the ruler of Hell, the punisher, I punish the ones that sinned like I did.
If I leave this place, the gates of Hell will and the demons will be freed.
And if I leave, the title of ruler will be forever lost and the demons will join Zalgo.
The demons you see with him are the ones that followed him the day I expelled him. I took all his powers, I did...but somehow he got them back.
You get why I can't leave? He isn't under my protection nor rules anymore, he is a traitor and his bond with me is broken. I can't help."
I was going to interrupt him, asking him once more to help, but he just raised his finger, telling me to shut up.
"But! I can send you my most trusted ally. He can help, he will help.
He was Zalgo's best friend, until Zalgo betrayed him... But let's not get into the details. RAVEROK, COME HERE!" After Satan called that name, a man with red eyes, black hair dressed in a suit came forward.
"Yes sir?" Asked Raverok.
"Hey Rav drop the sir, I told you. Anyways here is the lady you will have to help. (F/n), this is Raverok, Raverok this is (f/n)." I waved at him and he nodded at me.
"I will land you part of my powers, you will have to help her confine Zalgo" at the name, Raverok's face contorted. Pain, sadness and anger were radiating from him.
"I accept. He will pay for everything." He nodded as Satan nodded back.
"Alright" a red light started to flow from Satan to Raverok.
"Here you go. Use them well".
"We are done here. Just one more thing. (F/n), please sign this contract and prick your finger with the life on your right" I nodded then remembered something.
"But I am a spirit, how can I do that?" I asked as Raverok explained.
"Your body is still alive isn't it?" "Yeah, I guess" "Well, as long your body is alive, every injury felt to you here will appear on your body. You will not feel pain, but the knife will cut you and you'll bleed. It's difficult to explain.
Your body is your soul, your soul is your body. Injure yourself here, your body will get injured and vice versa."
I nodded. "I think I got it. Alright, let me do this". I looked at the table where the pan and the knife were, a contract laying nearby.
I took the pen and signed the contract, then took the knife, pricked my finger and let a drop of blood stain the contract her the sign.
"Alright, I'm done" I said, as the three object disappeared when Satan snapped his fingers.
"Well, you can now go. I'll teleport you right in front of your body. See you soon, (f/n). Take care Raverok."
I thanked Satan and waited for him to teleport both of us.
"Oh and also call him Sebastian on Earth, OK?" "OK" I agreed as Raverok took my hand.
"Bye" Satan snapped his fingers and both of us got teleported inside a room.
A beautiful girl was laying on the bed, a boy sleeping in the chair near the bed.
"Am I the girl? I mean, I am quite beautiful" Raverok giggled.
"Yeah, you are the girl. Now enter your body." I tilted my head.
"How?" "Just go near it and touch it"
I neared my body. 'Am I really the girl?' I asked Celine 'I don't know. I just remember your name, not your appearance'  I hesitated a but, but finally touched the girl's body.
I started getting absorbed and I soon found myself in the body, now remembering everything.
I opened my eyes and looked at the boy sleeping near me.
"Hey Brian" I said, shaking him.
He slowly got up and yawned.
"Hey (f/n)...WAIT (F/N), YOU'RE BACK!"  He hugged me tightly.
"Can't b-breath" he released me.
"Sorry! I am just- WHO'S THAT?" He pointed to Raverok.
"Oh he is Ra- Sebastian. Satan can't exit Hell so he sent his most trusted ally with us" He nodded, still suspicious.
"Did you sleep with your mask on?" I giggled.
"I didn't plan to sleep but...yeah" he rubbed his neck.
"Ahah Alright. Get the others and tell them I am back. I need a moment to myself" he nodded and exited.
"Don't you dare laying a finger on her" he said, pointing at Raverok.
He exited and I giggled.
"You friend knows he didn't scare me right?" I laughed. "Yeah, he probably does. Can I ask you to stay here a moment, I need to take a shower real quick" he nodded and laid on the bed.
"I didn't say you could...Whatever." I sighed, took new clothes and entered the shower.
I was so relaxed, until I heard a loud thump and a scream.
I closed the water, wrapped a towel around me and exited the bathroom.
Raverok was on top of Jeff, his hand  in a choke position.
"What are you doing Sebastian?" I asked calmly, knowing that Jeff probably asked for it.
"He came in the room and attacked me, so I just stopped him" I sighed.
"Let him go" he nodded and let Jeff go.
"(F/n) I-" when he saw me I believe he blushed.
"What?" I tilted my head. "I-I fought he was an intruder so I tried to kill him." I shook my head.
"He isn't. Go downstairs and wait for us, I will explain everything." He nodded and exited the room.
"Your friends are really feisty" he giggled and I nodded.
"Yes they are. Wait here and lock the door, I need to put on my clothes".
He did as I said. I entered the bathroom and got dressed.
I then exited and looked at Raverok, now laying in bed again.
"I will sleep in your room. The bed is mine" he claimed but I shook my head.
"Nope, you're gonna sleep on the floor." "What about sleeping together?"
I looked at him shocked. "What? NO!" He laughed. "Don't worry, I'm gay" I giggled "Never had a gay friend ahah. OK then, you will sleep with me. Now let's go!" I exclaimed taking his hand, unlocking the door and heading downstairs.
All the Creepypastas were seated in the kitchen table
"Hey guys! Before anything, let me explain..."
______________________________________

OOOK! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if this chapter is short, the next one will be back to the old 1900/2000 words!
See you soon <3

~Angel