E.J ending

One of the boys rushed to me, it was E.J...
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I groggily woke up, feeling quite tired. Celine was snoring loudly in my head and I smiled.
I got up and did my daily routine, wearing sweatpants and a black t-shirt.
I rubbed the bandages around my stab wound and I slowly went downstairs.
I looked around and noticed that only E.J was there.
"Heyo Jack, how are you?" I walked up to him, he was looking outside through the window.
"I am ok, but what about you?" He asked and I just smiled, nodding and mumbling an ok.
He turned around to face me and I noticed he didn't have his mask on.
I was shocked...He didn't have eyes, as his name hinted, but he still had a handsome face.
He looked at be before actually understating why I was staring.
He fanatically turned around and took his mask and, as he was about to put it on, I stopped him.
"Don't" I simply said, a small smile on my face.
He hesitated but then put the mask down.
"Alright...close your eyes" I raised an eyebrow
"Why?" I asked but he responded with a quick "Just do it".
I sighed and closed my eyes.

He took my hand and started leading me out of the house and into the forest. How do I know? Celine told me duh.
He stopped and made me sit down on a big stone, then he whistled.
"Can I open my eyes?" "Not yet" I pouted but kept my eyes closed.
Soon I heard rustling sounds and some footsteps coming closer.
"Open them" I opened my eyes and there stood Seedeater with something around his head.
I took the diadem and put it on, then started petting the gigantic dude.
"Is this for me?" I asked, turning to E.J. He just nodded and came closer.
"Thanks a l-" I was cut off by him kissing my cheek.
"You're  welcome. I like you" I was surprised at first but smiled.
"I like you too" I said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
He smiled and sat down beside me, petting Seed with me.
I rested my head on his shoulder.
"I really like you" I whispered, as he rested his head on mine.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I am STILL ALIVEEEEEEEEEE yup. Sorry, I had problem...this excuse is boring IK but eh...
Anyhow, this story is finally coming to and end for y'all excitement AND my next story is on going.
BNHA x Reader, since the 4th season is out! Cya in the next ending