3

Jungkook's friends seize their time and drank more than they can take. They were all wasted except Jungkook who just drank a little because he was thinking about someone. 

"I'll go now." Leo said and walked away while waving his hand.

"We'll go too, Jungkook." Said Jae. He'll be going with their friend, Yoon who was also his neighbor.

"Okay." Answered Jungkook and walked towards the bookstore who's lights starts to turn off. Jungkook stood outside and waited for the person who's been running around his mind since the day he first saw him.

"Hi." Jungkook greeted Jimin who just came out of the store. The latter almost jumped out of shock. He wasn't expecting that someone was there.

"Oh fck. You surprised me." Jimin blurted out while his hand were on his chest. His heart beats so fast.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Jungkook worriedly asked and faced Jimin.

"I-im okay. Why are you here again? And you smell like alcohol. You're drunk again?!" Jimin irritatedly said.

"I-i just drank a little-" Jungkook couldn't finish what he was saying.

"And you skipped class again?" Asked Jimin cutting out Jungkook's sentence.

"I can't say no to them." Explained Jungkook.

"Then stop bothering me. If you won't stop with those vices and if you won't stop going along with those kind of people, don't show up infront of me again. I don't wanna involve myself--"

"I'll change. I'll try. No- I'll do it. I will stop drinking and smoking. I won't skip my classes. I won't go with them. Just don't ignore me. Please. I love you." Jungkook said and looked straight on Jimin's eyes.

"Do you really love me?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"Yes. I do. So much." Jungkook answered.

"Then prove it." Jimin said and walked away from Jungkook.

Jungkook stopped for a minute and then proceed on following Jimin.

"I'll do my best. I'll prove it." Jungkook said and smiled at Jimin. Jungkook insisted that he'd walk Jimin home so Jimin can't do anything but agree.