Alternative Ending

read at your own risk •

3 Years Later

Jungkook graduated and is now employed. Jimin continued his studies and was able to graduate right after Jungkook.

"I love you so much- aish. Is it wrong to start with that one? Should I say hi first? Fck. I'm so nervous." Jungkook was talking to himself while practicing few lines for later. He's going to ask Jimin's yes for marriage. His hands are trembling and his heart just won't stop beating rapidly, he's sweating too.

"Jimin, you are my catalyst. Without you I wouldn't be the Jungkook I am today. I love you and I will forever love you. Your eyes are my light and your smiles are my strength. Jimin- will you marry me? Argh! Isn't that too cheesy? He'll surely laugh at me after hearing those. He'll probably tease me too. Should I just directly say, will you marry me? But that's kindda inaaproppriate. It lacks formality. Dmn. What should I do?" Jungkook was pondering about what he should do when his phone suddenly ring. He picked it up from his pocket and immediately answered when he saw Jimin's name on the screen. 

"Honey-"

"Hello? This number is on speed dial number 1. We called for the owner of this phone was sent on our hospital due to a vehicular crash between the taxi he was in and a public trasportation bus -" 

"Dmn. Fxk. HOW WAS HE? TELL ME!" Jungkook is getting anxious of the situation. Getting scared that something might happen to Jimin. His sweat is getting cold. He's panicking that he can't think straight anymore. 

"The hospital declared that he was dead on arrival. He lost too much blood -" Jungkook dropped everything he was holding; the phone, the ring and the bouquet of flower he prepared for Jimin. He left everything scattered around the aesthetically-designed place and ran quickly and see Jimin. His tears can't be helped. It keeps on falling. This was suppose to be a blissful day, but how could tragedy turn the world upside down?