6

"Urg! Hyung!" 
"We can't do anything about it Jk." 
"But--aish. Talk to you later. Our professor's here." 
"Okaaaaay. Let's have dinner together. Come to the bookstore after your class." 
"Yes sure. I love you. So much." 
"I love you too." 
Their long conversation ended with a sweet confession, a usual thing for them to do but felt different each time. 
"Hyung. I'll just go out for a while. I'll buy our food for dinner." Jimin told Hoseok who was busy arranging the books who just arrived recently. 
"Okay. Be back immediately." Answered Hoseok. 
Jimin just nodded and walked out of the store. He bought three pieces of packed ready-to-eat meal from a convenient store that's few steps away from their bookstore. On his way back, he saw Jungkook's friend from a far. They were approaching his direction. A different aura was surrounding them- Jimin's feeling something bad will probably happen. He texted Hoseok. 
"Hyung. Jk's friends wanted see me. I'll be back after talking to them. If Jk came before me, please tell him I'm with his friends."
Jimin was right. They were really looking for him. 
"Jimin, right? Jungkook's boyfriend?" Asked Leo. 
"Yes. Who-" 
"I know you already know who we are. You don't need to pretend." Yoon then said. 
"What do you need?" 
"Just want to talk. Come with us." Leo said with a sign of authority on his voice.
"Why would I?" Jimin sharply said. 
"You have the guts. Just come with us while we're still asking you nicely." It was Jae who talked. 
"I don't-" 
"Or do you want us to call Jungkook and tell him you're with us and we're going to hurt you or whatever so that he'll fly here right away and skip his classes? I know you wouldn't want that." 
There. He hit Jimin's weakest point-- having Jungkook comeback to his past wrongdoings.
"Fine. I'll go with you. Where do you wanna talk?" Jimin finally agreed. 
"Our place-- the one infront of the store you're working at." Jimin sighed but then followed.