9

The next 2 weeks were busy for both Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook focused on his studies and examinations and Jimin spent most of his time in the bookstore. But they didn't forget to update how was each other's day has been. They talk through the phone and meet if they have spare times. Not noticing, the two weeks have gone so fast. Now, Jimin is talking with Jungkook while packing his clothes. 
"Gguk-ah don't forget to bring your meds." Jimin reminded. His phone was placed on his bed and was just set to loudspeaker so he would be free to move around without holding the phone. 
"Meds? For what, Hyung?" Jimin's statement muddled Jungkook. 
"Didn't you have a sea food allergy?" 
"Ahhh. Yes. Mom has those meds. I don't need to bring any." 
"Okay. Have you prepared everything?" 
"Yes hyung. Anyway, do you know where you're going?" 
"Of course-no." Jimin said and laughed. 
"Mom just sent me the address. Help me find it before you go to your own place. Okay?" Jimin continued. 
"Yes sure." 
The two then ended the call and agreed to meet after. By 10 AM both were at the Satellite Station already. (Commercial break: Who remembered this station? 😂) They bought their tickets and left. It took them almost 3 hours to reach Busan via train. Jungkook carried Jimin's luggage and let Jimin walk out of the train first and eventually followed. He accompanied Jimin on the exact address sent by Mrs. Park. 
"Go in." Jungkook said. 
"Take care on your way home. I want you to meet my Mom but I think this isn't the right time yet. I'm sorry." Jimin uttered and let out a sigh. 
"No. It's okay." Jungkook held Jimin's hand and smiled.
"Jimin!" A voice from the house was heard- it was Jimin's mom. Jungkook bid his goodbye and started walking away. Jimin greeted his mom and hugged her tightly as he says "Mom! I miss you so much!"