7

"So, what do you want to talk about?" 
"We're not here to talk Jimin. Bold of you to think we're really going to settle this through words." Jimin wasn't ready for what happened next. 
"SHT!" Jimin cussed as he touched his hurting cheeks; but he’s eager and firmly decided not to fight back no matter what.
"Leo!" Yoon shouted. 
"WHAT?!" Leo shouted back. 
"This isn't what we talked about. We agreed that we won't hurt him." Yoon reminded as Leo suddenly punched Jimin on the face. 
"Are you okay?" Yoon asked and approached Jimin. 
"I'm fine." Jimin answered and flashed a little smile. 
"Yoon, whose side are you?" Jae asked and walked towards Yoon who was standing beside Jimin. 
"Of course, your side. But we didn't talk about this-" 
"Then fck off. Leave." Leo said and pushed Yoon away.
"Leo-" 
"I said leave!"
“FINE!” Yoon said and walked away.
Left were Leo, Jae and Jimin. Leo was obviously pissed. His face is turning red and his palm is tightly formed into a fist. Jae was trying to calm him down but it’s not affecting him even a bit. He approached Jimin and smirked.
“I’m seriously annoyed Jimin. I think I won’t be able to hold back.” Leo’s voice was threatening. But dmn who cares? It isn’t alarming at all. Jimin thought. 
“Then don’t.” Jimin even simpered. This triggered Leo to lift his fist up to Jimin once more. This time, it’s stronger— as if he summed up all his emotions into one and attacked Jimin at once. Jimin tasted blood on his mouth. He bled and stumbled but still managed to straighten back his posture. 
“Leo. Maybe that’s enough for now. Jungkook is still our friend and Jimin is his boyfriend. He’ll probably get mad.” Jae attempted to convince Leo for he was thinking what Jungkook’s reaction would be. Yoon was actually right; they never talked about hurting Jimin. They all just agreed that they’d talk with Jimin about how Jungkook changed recently.
“Fck Jae. There’s no such friend who would leave you just becaude he found himself a lover.” Leo sarcastically said and looked at Jimin. The latter didn’t show any reaction. He just stared right back at Leo.
“He never left us- we’re with him during breaktimes- he just stopped tagging along when we skip class –“
"Cut your bllsht. Friend? Tss. Friend my ass. Fck you. You're just using him, assholes. You've been doing it for so long. You befriended Jungkook to use his money- to prevent him from studying so he won’t surpass your girlfriend who was running for the honor roll. I knew it. I tried convincing him to stop seeing you without telling him everything I heard you talk about. He stopped joining you whenever you cut class, stopped smoking and ended all his vices- I’m glad he did. But still, he never cut his ties with you though I told him many times to fckng stop meeting the three of you. He-- Jungkook's too genuinely blinded by your acts. He's too kind and pure to notice you’re all just clout. He’s a great person, far from what you all are.-" 
"Shut up." Leo firmly said and gave Jimin another punch which made him lie on the floor. Leo then walked towards Jimin and kicked his stomach. Jimin let out a dry cough as he felt the pain taking over his body. He's not a bit regretting everything he said. He would continue saying those even though he'll hurt himself in exchange. 
"HYUNG!" Someone's voice from the entrance echoed around the place; it was Jungkook hardly catching his breath as if he ran a whole marathon.