5

Two weeks rapidly passed but Jungkook and Jimin were taking everything slow. They meet often but never did Jimin interrupted Jungkook when he's studying. No one knew about their relationship other than Jimin's co-worker, Hoseok. Both of them talked about revealing their relationship to their parents but decided not to until they find the right time. 
"I have a lot of things to do and that's fckng hindering our time together. This is why I hate studying. It's blocking my personal schedules. Dmn." Jungkook said on the other line, quite sulking. They're now talking on the phone because Jungkook is attending his classes and they didn't have the chance to see each other since yesterday. Jimin could also imagine how Jungkook's eyebrows connect because of so much frustration. 
"You're cute." Jimin said in a low voice but loud enough for Jungkook to hear. 
"And you're loving it huh?" Jungkook teased and painted a smirk on his lips. 
"You're smirking. I felt it. Stop teasing me baby boy." Jimin said, whining.
"Fine. I won't. So what now? I have to finish all these hyung. It's all due tomorrow. And my exam week is coming. I'm tired as hell. School just won't let me rest. Ugh! I want to see you. Hug you. Kiss you. Do everything with you. But I can't! Hyung-" 
"Hush Jungkook-ah. Are you alone? You're to vulgar! Your voice is so loud and you keep on uttering nonsense-" 
"The fck I care hyung. Besides, I'm not just babbling here. I'm serious. What's wrong with saying I wanna be with my boyfriend?" 
Jimin laughed silently. "He's really cute. I just can't get used to this. He's too manly-looking to be viewed as a cutie." He thought. 
"Hey! Why are you not saying anything?" Jungkook broke the world Jimin was about to create inside his mind. 
"Nothing's wrong with it baby. Just concerned. Someone might think bad of you or what-" 
"I don't care-" 
"Fine. You don't care. But I do. Anyway, finish what you're doing, I'll be coming home to Busan tomorrow. We might not be able to meet until next week or if not, next next week." 
"T-tomorrow?! Are you fckng kidding me?!" Jimin moved the phone away for he might damage his eardrums because of Jungkook's sudden increase in tone.
"I'm not fckng kidding you. Lower your voice. Dmn you. You'll ruin my ears! And stop fcking cussing 'coz-" 
"But you're swearing too! You just swore one, two... THREE TIMES!" 
"You just won't let me win. Dmn." 
"Just let me use the words I'm comfortable with baby." 
"Fine. Suit yourself." 
"Good. So, when did you plan going back to Busan? You never told me about it before." Jungkook sound disappointed. 
"My mom called me a while ago. She wants to visit her hometown. I don't exactly know the reason why. We never went there since I was a kid." Jimin explained. Trying to make Jungkook understand his situation. 
"Okay. I understand. But, isn't two weeks so long?" 
"I can't do anything about it. Mom would scold me if I go against her will. We don't see each other much. I'm sure she just want so spend time with me--"
"-fck. I'll be coming to Busan after my examination. So that means we won't be able to meet for a whole fckng month?!" Jungkook chime into Jimin's speech when a realization came into mind.
"A whole month? Why?" Jimin asked, muddled of Jungkook's sudden interruption.
"HYUNG!" Cried Jungkook over the phone.
"Whaaat? Get to the point. You're making me worry."
"The time that you're back here in Seoul will be my time going home to Busan. Is destiny playing with us? Why don't it let us meet peacefully?! Hyung, can't we just go together?" Jungkook is indeed ruffled of what he is discovering. 
"Dmn. You cute." Was Jimin could only answer- quite unnecessary, literally not a bit connected with their conversation. He just find Jungkook's unending complains, cute. He's just naturally lovely. 
"I'll miss you." Jimin then added.