4

Jungkook did his best. He quit smoking and refused going out with his friends to drink and skip class. He studied but never pressured himself. Jimin being a sunbae helped him study during his exams and on doing his school works.  Jimin stopped studying in the middle of his 3rd year in college due to some family problems but he's undeniably quite smart. Jungkook's grades unexpectedly gone up. And he dedicated it to Jimin. Jimin was proud- of course.  Who wouldn't be?

"Hyung! I got perfect on our exam again." Jungkook was running towards Jimin who was cleaning some books displayed on the shelf. Their class just ended and he immediately went to Jimin to tell him the good news.

"Let me see." Jimin smiled brightly and stopped what he was doing and approached Jungkook.

They sat on a bench near the entrance and Jungkook handed Jimin his exam result.

"I'm proud of you Jungkook-ah." Jimin said and gave Jungkook a pat on his head.

"This is all thanks to you hyung." Jungkook sincerely said and reached for Jimin's hand that is resting on his head. He held it tight and gave Jimin a sweet smile.

"If you didn't convince me to eliminate my bad habits, I would still be out there drinking alcohol and wasting my life. Thank you so much and I love you hyung. Will you now give me the chance to be part of your life?" Jungkook said and waitedfor Jimin's response who by now was just staring at him.

A minute pass. Jimin is still not uttering a word. Jungkook started to lose hope. Maybe it's still not enough. He still can't prove it-- his feelings.

"I love you too. More than what you see and what you feel. I love you so much Jungkookie. Thank you for trying. Thank your for pursuing me. Thank you for knocking on my door. My heart is all yours now." Jimin finally said. A tear escaped from his eyes which was then wiped by Jungkook.

"Don't cry."

"I love you." Jimin again said and held Jungkook's hand that was on his cheeks.

"I love you more." Jungkook answered and leaned closer to Jimin and gave him a peck on his nose.

Jimin closed his eyes and smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you." Jungkook said and leaned once more and aimed for a kiss on the lips which was welcomed by Jimin without regret. He loves this man. He can't say no. No- he doesn't want to say no.