8

"Jungkook-" 
"ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT SOMEWHERE? YOU'RE BLEEDING! LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL-" 
"I'm fine." Jimin interrupted Jungkook and assured him he's fine by giving him a light yet genuine smile. Jungkook sighed and helped Jimin get up. He then turned to Leo and grabbed his shirt's collar- he sharply looked at his eyes and Leo being the man he is, smirked. Jungkook felt his blood boiling up. His hand formed into a fist and was ready to punch Leo when he felt familiar fingers loosened his grip and intertwined to his. 
"Jungkook-ah." Jimin calmly said. Jungkook eventually removed his hand from Leo's shirt and faced Jimin to calm his mind. 
"I'll let this pass." Jimin told Jae. 
"Thank you." The latter said through his lips without letting a sound out in fear of Leo to hear. Jimin smiled and left with Jungkook. 
Jimin insisted not to go to the hospital so they just went to the bookstore. Hoseok was surprised but chose not to ask them too many questions because Jungkook kindda look scary. He's obviously mad. Hoseok just gave Jungkook the first-aid kit and left. 
"Jungkook-ah." Jimin called and lifts Jk's head for their eyes to meet. 
"Why didn't you call me?" Asked Jungkook and pouted.
"Because I don't want to make you worry." Jimin answered as Jungkook started cleaning his wounds. 
"As if I don't worry about you whenever you're away from me." Jungkook casually said. Jimin laughed a little. 
"Dmn. That was unexpected." Teased Jimin and wheezed. He stopped when Jungkook looked at him as if he's ready to kill everyone around him. That alone made Jimin laugh inside. 
"Hyung. Joking aside, will you still go to Busan tomorrow?" 
"Fck.- I totally forgot about it." 
"So?" 
"I should go... but I can't let my Mom see me looking a mess like this. She'll kill me." 
"Then tell her you won't come with her. Let's go together. Please?" 
Jimin didn't answer for a minute, instead he picked his phone up and called his Mom. Jungkook finished applying some ointment on Jimin's wound and attentively listened to Jimin's conversation with his Mom. 
"Mom." 
"Yes son? When are you coming home? I told you we'll go to Busan tomorrow." 
"Mom. I think I won't be able to go with you." 
"Why?" 
"Something came up. I can't leave my work here." 
"Oh. It can't be helped. Then when will you be free?"
"After two weeks, maybe?" 
"Okay. Can you manage to go there alone?" 
"I can Mom. Don't worry. Take care. I love you." 
"I love you too, son. Eat well baby. Don't starve. Bye." 
The call ended. Jimin then turned to Jungkook just to find him grinning from ear to ear. 
"You doesn't look too happy. Yes babe. You don't look like you're loving this." Jimin said sarcastically.
"Who wouldn't be happy if I'll be with you for the next two weeks. And of course, we'll travel to Busan together. Isn't that exciting?" Bubbly Jungkook excitedly said. Jimin rolled his eyes. Jungkook laughed and leaned closer to Jimin. The latter who was surprised, flinched but Jungkook held the back of his head and made their face closer 'til their lips touched. Jimin who's too soft to decline, surrendered and answered Jungkook's kiss.