Original Ending

"Yes. Cousins." Jungkook's Mom repeated. Jungkook looked at his Mom who was obviously confused on the abrupt change of his facial expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" His Mom asked.

"Nothing Mom. Please excuse me." Jungkook stood up and left. Jimin followed Jungkook with his gaze. He felt sad but decided to stay and ask his Aunt Sae.

"Are we really cousins? 'Coz we're-" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence when his mother interrupted.

"NO!-" Jimin's face suddenly lightened up. He felt his heart tremble hoping for favorable words from his mom.

"You mean-"

"You are like cousins for we treat each other like sisters. His dad wanted to adopt me legally when my parents died but I declined... I told him I want to keep my family's name. He allowed me to use my original name and raised me like I am his own daughter. That way your Aunt Sae and I got closer." His mom continued. She was about to talk again when Jimin stopped him.

"Mom wait. Wait." He said and immediately left and looked for Jungkook. He didn't want to come but he convinced him and forced him to go with him. When they were back Jimin told him Mom to repeat what she said. It made her confused but ended up doing what Jimin asked for.

"You weren't real cousins. You just act like one because we treat each other like sisters. Like what I said earlier, I was supposed to be adopted legally by Sae's father but I said no but still they considered me as their own. Continuing, I left Busan when Dad and I got into a huge fight. I got pregnant when I was 23 and the father of my baby left me. Dad couldn't accept what I did but he still wanted me to stay but then again, I declined. I was too embarassed and I felt like I was a disappointment. I left but still got in touch with Sae not until last year. And Jimin, keep in mind that I love you so much." Jimin's mom almost cried while telling the story. That was one of her past she would never forget.

"I love you too Mom." Said Jimin and hugged his Mom. She hugged him back and asked, "Are you two not going to tell us? I told you about our story so there's nothing to worry about." Both Jungkook and Jimin were shocked. They couldn't talk for a while.

"We're a couple. Jimin and I." Jungkook bravely said. His mom looked at him and shown a bright smile.

"That's my son. Anyway, I support the both of you."

"Me too, of course. "

Their parents said leaving the two questioned.

"How did you both knew about us?" Jimin asked.

"You're posting too much couple photos in your social media accounts for a couple who doesn't want to be caught." Jimin's mom teased that made both Jimin and Jungkook shy.

"We just joked about the cousin thing to prank both of you. And I think we succeeded?" Jungkook's mom said and laughed which was followed by Jimin's mom.

"You succeeded Mom. You did." Jungkook said and pouted.

"I'm sorry son-- and Jimin." Mrs. Jeon apologized but still can't help herself but laugh.

"So when will you two get married?" Mrs. Park joked.

"MOM!" Jimin said loudly due to embarrassment.. he couldn't hide it because his cheeks turned real red. Jungkook smiled and go along with his Aunt's joke.

"I'll marry him anytime and anywhere Aunt Je." Jungkook said and smirked at Jimin. Jimin looked at him sharply and punched him lightly on his back. Their moms just laughed and teased them non-stop.

Note: If you want a happy ending, stick with this. Don't read further. Thank you.