The Third Horcrux

I asked myself, "How in Hades could the wizards have a dragon?"

Because there was one, chained and blinded, but still a dragon, in front of me. Breathing fire.

I dodged.

It started to breathe fire again but I didn't let it. With zombies arising, they clamped its mouth shut and I neared it with agile speed. I realized it was blind and I realized it was chained.

I felt sorry for the creature, thinking about Festus, but as it clawed at me, I dodged and the zombies stopped it.

Nothing can get in my way of getting the Horcrux.

Hmm...

Footsteps. I turned around and along the way, I saw that goblins were hobbling through the place, with a deafening sound along the way. The dragon cowered.

In the split second, I made my decision.

The zombies broke the chains. Realizing it's free, the dragon roared ferociously and the footsteps quickened with the deafening sound louder.

I immediately went to the shadows, wand in hand and used my senses to spot the Horcrux, I only had minutes.

Sensing the Horcrux in the vault directly in front of me, I held the wand in front of me with a mutter of "Please work..."

I wanted what happened at Ollivanders to happen now and put me inside that vault. I couldn't use my own shadow powers because of the curse Mad-Eye Moody put on me but if I channel my powers through this wand, I can do whatever I pleased.

I closed my eyes. Now, I could hear the roaring of the dragon, a slash of claws, screaming goblins but none matter now except my concentration.

Soon, I opened my eyes and uttered a soft, "Wow..."

I was inside the vault alright but I was inside of a place of vast richness. Gold treasures were piling everywhere around me. Goblets, jewelry, weapons... but I only need one thing.

"Where is it?" I asked aloud, "Where...?"

I let my senses overtake me and... there. On top, a cup. Using shadow magic, it made a grab and gave it to me.

I took it in my hand and...

"Ahh!" I said and the cup burned my hand and suddenly multiplied right in front of my eyes. In pain, I dropped the cup.

"Di immortales," Nico muttered.

Now, there were similar cup to the Horcrux. I touched one of them with my hand to feel pain instead and the thing to multiply even more of a mess.

I groaned. I don't have time for this.

I pulled out my sword and concentrated. I was not Hazel but I had some control of the Earth and summoned my will to bring forth a treasure.

The soul was struggling inside the cup and I made it quick.

"Be released and rest," I said, and the soul screamed while moving to the Underworld. No wonder for all the pain going to be inflicted to it and the poor owner.

I immediately shadow travelled out of the vault and discovered that the dragon had finally escaped. Goblins were groaning and bleeding badly on the floor but none of them were close to death as far as I know, so they will be fine.

I had to get out of here and immediately channeled out my wand to put me in any vicinity of Diagon Alley.

The shadows obliged and spat me out to a dark alley. I walked out to the light where Diagon Alley was now in chaos.

Shoppers and shopkeepers alike were screaming and running pell mell about.

I looked around and saw the state of their worry.

The dragon escaped from the bank! Most people were running but some were pulling out their wands, apparently trying to subdue it.

Red blasts were erupting from the wands and the dragon seemed to be teetering, roaring out loud that made a ruckus.

It remained its consciousness though and managed to fly away. Hopefully it doesn't do much damage wherever it's going. Otherwise, I might actually regret releasing it.

"There you are!" A voice shouted. It was Mrs. Weasley who was now fretting over for me.

"I was so worried when you just disappeared like that, and now look at this!" She pointed out to the dragon.

"I've already paid for your wand in your absence but now we have to get out here. Grab hold, dear."

I complied and a crack to suffocating pain. I feel like I've been trying to pass through a small cramped tube. I prefer shadow travel so much over this.

Then, the suffocating feeling faded and we were at the doorstep where the number 12 was barely visible.

Mrs. Weasley opened the door and went in, all flustered. She saw her son, Ron Weasley looking up at her and she affected a smile.

"Don't mind unwrapping it now! There are people arriving soon," Mrs. Weasley said. People? "I want you lot downstairs now." Then, Mrs. Weasley left to the kitchen. Ron paid her no heed as he ripped off a package to a broomstick. Ron looked awestruck and happy.

I looked at the broom and shuddered. Just one more thing to avoid for the rest of my life because by the Gods do I not want to fly.

I went into the kitchen and saw the scarlet banner that was written:

Congratulations
To Ron And Hermione
The New Prefects!

Plenty of the members of those who kidnapped me were there, chattering happily and the such, congratulating Ron and Hermione. I guess being prefects was a big deal.

Talk burst forth but I ignored all that, and just quietly burned my food as an offering, then ate. It was good stuff, no doubt.

I looked around. Ron was showing off his broom. His brothers, Fred and George, were talking to a short suspicious looking person. They were quietly laughing and I saw Harry approaching them.

There were hushed words and when they saw me looking, they were dead silent. I went back to my food. I somehow thought, 'Thank Gods those two haven't met Leo or the Stolls yet.'

A few moments later, I walked up feeling full enough and wondering whether I should IM Will as tomorrow will be the day I'm going to school.

School, could there be a worse fate?

I walked up a few more steps when I heard the sounds of sobbing and chatter. Curious, I followed it.

It led me to the room where I discovered the second Horcrux and saw Mrs. Weasley laying sobbing at a dead body with Harry looking on helplessly.

The next moment, I saw that the dead body was Harry himself.

But that make no sense, Harry was there in front of me, alive.

Before I could even think, something snapped and there was something else beside the dead body.

Something that my worst nightmares like reminding me.