Return of...

The next day, Hermione arrived and was glad to see Ron and shocked to see me. When she asked of Harry and received the answer of his moodiness.

"Oh, for the love of- Let's find him," Hermione instructed me, Ron and Ginny who are present.

Soon, we found him in one room. Unfortunately, there was an animal. A dangerous animal.

It looked at me and I looked at it. Half horse, half bird. And it's talons were moving.

Of all the places...! Of course, I had to run.

"Hey, Nico-" Hermione said, but the cry of that animal was enough to silence her and to prompt me to run faster.

Seriously, trouble everywhere...

I was at the entrance, glad that animal didn't follow me. To talk to Harry or listen to what he said had become null and void. So, I have no idea how to get rid of the last tie of the Horcrux. Damn, are the Fates that cruel to give me problem after problem. I thought Percy had enough of that for the rest of us.

Oh, at least give me salvation...

"Angel!!!!" Someone shouted as they tackled hugged me after they burst the door open.

Of course it was Will, along with Hazel, Calypso and Leo with luggage. Leo was wheeling in a heavy one, probably Festus.

Salvation received.

"What are you doing here, Dr. Annoying?" I asked, completely amused.

Will was shaking me before he answered, "Because someone decided to get lost, we have to find them. How on Apollo's haikus did you disappear?!"

"Miscalculation," I muttered, "But I can't go back to camp yet. I have to stay on here and finish my mission."

"First, you say escape and now, you say stay? Make up your mind, Angel..." Will said exasperatedly, but there was a playful tone.

"I-" I started, but Hazel cut me off.

"We know, Neeks. Hecate explained everything, and now we-"

"What is going on here?!" A voice demanded, and it was Mad-Eye Moody, the most suspicious wizard in mankind's history. Oh great.

"More intruders? What happened to security?" Moody demanded. There were others coming through, including Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

"You... you four were the one who crashed Hogwarts by flying mechanical dragon!" Harry exclaimed.

"What? So you are the ones? His friends?" Moody was now looking at me. This was getting better and better.

"How on Earth did you get in here?" Moody demanded to the four.

Will, to my surprise, was the one to answer, "By love, of course!"

And at that answer, he gave me a big fat kiss on the lips. I pushed him away slightly with the whine of, "Will." That showed my embarrassment.

"I thought you were already out of the closet," Will said, smiling.

But to show it like this?

"Nico... you... you are gay?" Harry asked, shocked.

I nodded immediately. Embarrassed how Will showed it off but not embarrassed to admit it.

But Moody was not deterred.

"Give me a serious answer, boy," Moody growled, "How did you get in here?"

This time, he was pointing his wand at Will but Hazel responded instead.