Hogwarts Express

Nico's POV

I woke up to a lot of shouting, running and screaming. The door opened and I saw Hermione in a fluster.

"Hurry! Mrs. Weasley wants us down here in a few minutes!" She said, and scuttled off.

No sooner that I woke up and barely changed my clothes that I heard a shout from Mrs. Weasley.

"WILL YOU LOT GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW?!" That was undoubtedly from Mrs. Weasley.

I groaned and hauling the suitcase, went downstairs.

Suddenly, even with a few problems, I must admit, we were down and ready to go.

Then, I heard security blah blah blah, but my ADHD didn't care at that point. When Mr. Weasley asked me to come along with him, Ron and Hermione, I just followed.

When we reached the platform, he said that we had to get to Platform Nine and Three Quarters. Only problem is that I don't see one.

When I pointed it out, he said, almost casually, "We just have to run through the wall between Platform Nine and Ten."

"We- what?!" I almost shouted. Running through a wall ain't good and I know, from my accidental trips to China. The Great Wall ain't happy with me.

"Yes, you heard him," Hermione said simply, "Look," she said and ran to the wall. She disappeared.

I was amazed but I said, "I am not running through the wall." I was adamant, because I had enough experience with them. No way am I becoming a pancake.

Ron and Mr. Weasley looked at each other and just forced me through the wall. It was a whole different world out there when I arrived unscathed and not a pancake.

There were a lot of goodbyes and the adults talking to the children gesturing to me, especially Mad-Eye Moody, meaning 'Keep an eye on him.'

Then, we were finally inside the train. Fred and George already went their separate ways.

I heard Harry asked, "Shall we find a compartment?"

Ron and Hermione looked at each other and then back at Harry.

"Err... Harry, I'm so sorry but me and Ron have to go to the prefects' compartment where our Head of House will give us our duties," Hermione said.

"Oh," Harry said as he looked at both of them. Ron looked sheepish under his gaze.

"It's not like I will enjoy it... I'm not Percy," he hastily said.

Harry finally smiled, "I know you aren't."

I quietly snorted when I heard the conversation. I know they were talking about a different Percy but just imagine Percy Jackson being a prefect.

That will be so hilarious that it will become a comedy drama aired at the Hephaestus TV and hit a million views before you can say 'Holy Hades!' The misadventures and destruction just from electing Percy as a prefect. What were they thinking?

It was pretty comical that I barely heard Ginny saying, "Let's go find a compartment before they are all taken." I followed them, trying to bottle up my laughter.

It was that I calmed down enough when I suddenly noticed that plenty of people were staring at... Harry and whispering among themselves.

Weird.

Weirder still was that a few who noticed me pointed me out and stared at me as well. It's like they don't have any transfers, huh?

We reached the end of the train when they spotted a round faced dude who was holding his toad and was red faced from lugging his luggage.