The DA and Fourth Horcrux

"So, this is the place, right?" Daphne asked at the next night.

"Yes, but I don't see no door," Blaise said.

"Didn't you remember, we have to walk three times around and think of the room. Only then the door will appear," Micheal said.

Those three and me, we were standing near a blank wall on the seventh floor, the exact same spot I frequented to find the Horcrux, but it's... different this time. The feeling of the Horcrux was vague this time, not as strong as before. I do not understand.

But it was in the morning the day after my encounter with Harry that we were informed of our first DADA meeting, and now, right on time, here we are.

In fact, I was sure that those trio were going to rat me again and only the thought of the fact that DADA with Umbridge was cancelled because she was on fire- literally on fire even though she was not burning, but her screams are hilarious and she still hasn't been put out despite being put out and thrown into the Lake (you are welcome, world)- was the only thing that steeled me for a second interrogation.

Imagine my relief that it was about our first DADA meeting instead.

"Oh my, a door actually appeared!" Daphne exclaimed, as a door magically appeared when they have done so.

They entered to a large room where a number of people were sitting on cushions. We took up the spots as well... but something felt... wrong.

I finally managed to get into the room that supposed to be where the Horcrux resides, but... 

I no longer feel any presence of the Horcrux. In fact, it is non-existent. Which made zero sense.

But I was no longer within my thoughts as Harry finally took up the center and addressed the first meeting. "So, I guess you found the meeting room OK?"

"OK? It's bloody brilliant," A Ravenclaw exclaimed.

"It's bizarre," One of the Weasley twins said, "Remember when we were trying to hide from Filch?" He addressed to the other Weasley twin, "And it was just a broom cupboard." 

What? It was? That is bizarre...

"Hey, Harry, what are those?" A Hufflepuff asked, pointing to certain objects at the table.

"Dark Detectors, but don't rely on them.They are most likely broken," Harry said squinting at them.

"Now that we are here- What, Hermione?" Harry started but was interrupted when he saw Hermione's hand up in the air.

"I think we ought to elect a leader," Hermione said.

"What? Harry's leader!" Cho said hotly. Everyone was murmuring agreement including Slytherins because it made the most sense. He was the one who was going to lead us, teach us and that's that.

"But I think we ought to do it properly," Hermione said. "Show of hands, that's a majority," She concluded when everyone raised their hands.

"OK, now..- What, Hermione?" Harry who was blushing slightly now turned his attention to Hermione again when her hand shot up the second time.

"I also think we need a name, you know, to promote team spirit and unity?"

"I think we should be called the Anti-Umbridge league," a Gryffindor student said.

"Or the Ministry-Are-Morons Group?" A Weasley twin said.

"Hear hear," I conceded, " I second the Ministry-Are-Morons Group."

"No..." Hermione said, giving a sideway look to the twin and me, "I think it should be a less obvious name so that we can used it safely outside meetings without anyone else knowing..."