Beat Or Break

The Imperius Curse, the same one that was used against Toad by Lucius Malfoy. A Curse that let's the user control the person they directed at like a puppet.

In this case, Voldemort is the puppeteer, I am the puppet and the wand is the string that controls my movement.

I can say that I have never been possessed by a ghost or anything of the like, so this was a new sensation for me.

But yet I resisted, even if there was a tiny voice that said 'Join Voldemort. Join Voldemort.'

I can barely see Voldemort who looked slightly frustrated at the lack of control he seemed to have of me, which gave me a chance.

A chance to fight back, as I raised my wand in order to shoot a spell even if the image of Voldemort now was blur.

Unfortunately, Voldemort dodged easily as he seemed to... direct something? His wandless hand was gesturing at something...

No sooner he did that, a wave of coldness washed over me as two slimy hands gripped my arms, a rattling breath heard as I felt cold, empty and sad now.

I realized immediately.

Dementors.

They were supposed to be in the Fields of Punishment, but some were placed in the wizarding world for an unknown reason by Hecate. I remembered vaguely that they were set in Azkaban by Hecate and seemingly controlled.

I also remembered that there was a breakout in Azkaban that shouldn't happen happened, and had a suspicion that the Dementors were probably running amok or with Voldemort.

I especially remembered Hecate saying that the Dementors would not be a problem.

Yeah right, look at what's happening to me now!

I might be the son of Hades, but that doesn't mean that all things of the Underworld bow down to me. Minus the ghosts of Hogwarts, other ghosts in the Overworld just plainly ignore me, and Dementors were no different.

Although it was cold, and I could see bad memories flashing by, I was still able to hold up my wand and whisper, with a happy memory in mind, "Expecto Patronum!"

The hellhound Patronus came out, warding off the Dementors away from me, giving me time to catch my breath. Thank Gods that Harry taught me this.

Unfortunately, Voldemort casted another spell on me and caught off guard this time, with a weaker mind from fighting the Dementors, I found myself folding onto the Imperius Curse.

My last true thought was, 'Will... save... me...'

And then I thought nothing...

Will's POV

I woke up, the last thing I remembered is being attack by hooded wizards after being too focused on the snake. I thought... it was almost ending...

But something had to throw a wrench to that.

I can't help but feel uneasy and have an ominous feeling seeing the poorly lit empty place where my hands were chained together.

"Will? You awake?" A voice asked and I saw that it was Hazel.

I looked around to see Leo and Calypso as well, but not Nico. The ominous feeling grew stronger.

"I'm awake," I finally responded to Hazel's question. Getting more used to my bearings, I asked, no, it's not 'Where are we?' It's completely obvious we are trapped in an unknown location where no one in the vicinity know about. Instead...

"How do we escape?" I asked in general to the rest.

"Huh? The chains are made out of... silver for some reason? Guess I can use my powers," Hazel shrugged.