Exploring

We were all escorted to our dorms or whatever in this school. I followed the rest of the students, Malfoy and another girl in the lead.

The newly minted Slytherins were escorted down to the underground, or the dungeons, where they were all huddled together, saved me who was at the back being myself.

We stopped at the wall and I saw Malfoy tapping on a brick while saying 'Salazar'.

The brick moved and turned into an opening. We all filed in to see w luminous green room that was filled with eerie light.

Upstairs where we were escorted, I found my dorm where four other boys my age were getting ready for bed. I could only thank the Gods that I wasn't with Malfoy.

My trunk was near one of the beds where I dressed into more comfortable clothes and slept, Bea curling up with me for the night.

I awoke sooner at the sound of midnight. Once the others were securely asleep, I snuck away out of the dorm.

It was a shame that I cannot shadow travel because Moody, even if I left the damn Headquarters, would still not lift that curse!

So, I had to move around the castle, mindful of everywhere I go.

Hecate did say there was a Horcrux in the school.

But before I attempt to find it, it was time for a one-to-one with the ghosts.

They felt my presence and cowering slightly as I addressed them to meet at a lower part of the dungeon that was roomy. Once there, they all bowed at the edge of nervousness on their part.

"Your Highness," they all said.

"No need for that. I'm just a normal student, got it?" I asked.

This was indeed the first time that the ghosts have indeed treated me with deference instead of the uncaring attitude towards me. My guess to this attitude was that they were here because they escaped the Underworld by Hecate's permission.

It was thanks to Hecate's permission that I don't really care about this bunch of escaping souls.

Not that they really needed to know that.

"What do you want from us, sir?" One of the ghosts asked. I could sense he died by being beheaded but was done poorly.

"Drop the sir too," I said, "I'm here on a mission and the students here must never know who I'm really am. So, whatever you do, lie about me and when I need your help, you'll help, got it?"

The ghosts nodded eagerly, as if they wanted to get into my good graces.

"That's it. You can go now," I said.

They bowed a last time and left. I sighed. Ghosts...

Then, I decided to find the Horcrux that Hecate mentioned to be in school. I can really sensed it inside this castle and instincts took over.

It led me to the seventh floor near a tapestry where trolls were seen clubbing some poor man. There were no other doors and no object to signify a Horcrux. In fact, I'm just standing in front of a blank wall where there was nothing to be seen.

But the Horcrux has to be here. My instincts are never wrong.

But facts are facts when the Horcrux is not here.

I tried to sense deeply for the Horcrux and my hand instantly went to the wall, stroking it. That's when I knew.

It was at the other side.

But how to get it?

I could blast a hole in the wall but that will cause a commotion.

Then...