Back Again

That night, everyone was awake and couldn't sleep a wink. A part was for the funny explanation about Voldemort and Death Eaters which still brings tears of laughter with just a thought. The other because of the disturbing premonition that something in the wizarding world could cause chaos to the Underworld which may bring disturbance to the Overworld. Because in the end, Death is not a joke, though some people like to make fun of it.

But as a few days passed with just the clouds to feel and fading the thoughts of those troubling things, everyone managed to relax and can't wait to get back to camp, where Will happily exclaimed that I could spend a break with him before going back to my quest.

I look forward to it, but so far, something has been nagging at me, and everyday, I have been making prayers to Hades, just to get an answer.

I gotten none, until the night where Leo claimed that we would be hours away from camp that I had a strange dream.

"Father..." I said when the first person to materialize is Hades himself and afterwards, my bearing became that of the Underworld and by his side, when Hades sit on the throne were Thanatos on the right and Hecate the left.

"Thanatos and Hecate too, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked.

"You know this is no pleasure at all... Like the fact that the Deathly Hallows exist," Hades scowled at Thanatos, "And there are Dementors in Hecate's pet world..." He turned his scowl to Hecate.

"You know about this?" I asked, astonished.

"Of course, when you have been praying about it the past few days. The reason I didn't answer any sooner is to consult with these two the best course of action..." Hades continued.

"You have the ring with you, right?" Hades asked, to which I showed to them. Thanatos went to grab it from me and examined it.

"Mmm... this is it," Thanatos said and then pocketed it.

"So, that means you have another mission on top of the Horcrux one, which is to retrieve the rest of the Deathly Hallows," Hades said.

"The Invisibility Cloak and the Elder Wand?" I asked.

"Yes, but not an imitation like yours... but the true one. You will know when you can sense it... Heighten those senses," Hades ordered.

"And the Dementors?" I asked.

"Not a problem as Hecate said," Hades glared at Hecate, "Which I hope is true."

"So that is all?" I asked.

"Yes," Hecate said, "But remember, don't meddle more than is necessary and do not throw undying chaos into the wizarding world, it would affect the rest as it is."

And sooner that she said it, the dream dissipated into another.

Now, I was witnessing a strange event that was happening in the dimming halls. A snake was slithering in the room. For some reason, it's giving off the same feeling as a Horcrux, so it is a Horcrux. I found my last one. However this is...

A demigod dream... some premonition.

Then, I saw the snake approaching a man... he looked familiar.

The man seemed to notice the approach of the snake and was readying a stick, which is actually a wand. A wizard!

Then, I recognized in the split second that the fangs went deep into the arm of that man.

"No...! Mr. Weasley!" I cried out to be awaken. It was still night out, with the stars shining twinkling before my eyes.

Arthur Weasley, father of Ron... and the Weasley twins, I wouldn't like to see their sad faces about the death of their father, but is it death?