Intertwined

With difficulty, I shadow traveled back to the clearing where the others should be. Apparently, they were finished with the Order as well as I saw their weary expressions at the Order, making sure they were still stunned.

Once they saw me, however, Will hugged at me, which I returned back.

"Now, let's get outta here, before they wake up. And..." I said, yawning, a bit drained from my powers, "I could use a nap."

"OK, but you gotta tell us about that battle with Dumbledore. It must be awesome," Leo said, grinning.

I shrugged before I sat on Festus' back and the others followed suit.

"Umm... go to that direction, hopefully we will find the snake..." I said, before exhaustion finally took over and gently put me to sleep on Will's lap...

Meanwhile...

In Hogwarts...

A lot of things have changed after that PrankForAll that the Weasley twins and Peeves dubbed gleefully, which had gladly traumatized students enough to send them to St. Mungo's. Parents were obviously not happy about this, and filed complaint.

To appease, Umbridge had to apprehend the culprits, which no one doubted for the hardcore prank were most definitely the Weasley twins and Peeves. There was moments that she thought Leo Valdez, one of the five who escaped amidst the chaos was also a cause, but was dismissed without solid proof. 

And because they already had culprits up for grabs, it didn't matter of one less.

Too bad Umbridge or her Inquisitor Squad couldn't catch them.

Peeves is simply impossible, considering that he was pretty much attached to this school and couldn't be expelled.

As for Fred and George...

"Ready for another prank?" Fred asked to George at the middle of the night.

"Gladly," George said, smiling.

They were never caught. It's been some time after the PrankForAll, where Fred and George, by Leo's word, saluted and promised to make life hell for Umbridge so avoided capture by holing up in the Room of Requirement. And continued their pranks as if nothing happened. That night... was the cause of next morning where knights suddenly sprang to life and started waltzing with many people who pass by them. It was funny, but...

Due to incompetence of the Headmistress of such a blunder and unable to apprehend the culprits responsible for this mess, school governors almost gave Umbridge a demotion if not for the Ministry's interference.

Thanks to that, however, Umbridge had grown even more completely vindictive, and slightly more off-the-rails, giving harsher detentions such as chaining students against the wall and expelling a few students for petty reasons. All in all abusing her power, insisting it for the greater good. Even the Inquisitor Squad was not immune to Umbridge's increasing dictatorship, slaving to her every demand.

So, as a counterattack, the DA stepped up and became a rebel force, led by Fred and George's example, as to create more chaos as to prove the point of Umbridge's incompetence and have demanded for her removal of Hogwarts as the better solution.

For all those unfairly expelled students, the DA gave them refuge at the Room of Requirement and taught them the DADA spells that Umbridge refused to teach.

Harry was the center of it all, especially after an open attack against him the very next day, an insane move. Even teachers revolted against it, but the Ministry was turning a blind eye. It only led to the students seeing such a bias attack against Harry that the rest of the student body had to admit the incompetence of the Ministry and started joining true DA.