Chapter 1 The break up

WELCOME!!! I have made this new story, obviously. Enjoy it, breathe it, smell it, live it? No, no. Just enjoy it. Lol

Read on fellow readers, read on. ~~~

Adam POV:

I wake up to noises in the kitchen, as I get up I notice Cathy is not next to me. I walk to the kitchen to see Cathy cooking a big breakfast with eggs, bacon, toast, and.... She's crying.. why is she crying? I rush to Cathy and slowly put my hand on her shoulder, which she immediately shrugs off.

"Cathy? Are you alright?" I ask.

Cathy turns around and wipes her eyes with the back of her hands. "Adam..." She starts, avoiding looking at me "Adam, I can't do this anymore."

I tilt my head, confused "Can't do what Cathy?"

Cathy looks at me, her eyes filled with hurt.

I feel my own eyes tear up as I realize she's breaking up with me, but... I had it coming, I haven't been a good boyfriend. I ignored her to play my games, and yesterday after I got off Skype with Gassy, Mr. Sark, and Chilled we had a fight about how we never spend time together, and barely talk to each other. She said the only person I talk to anymore is Anthony, which is silly, I mean sure me and Anthony have grown a lot closer in the past few weeks, but I do talk to Max and Sark too. Okay, okay not the point, but I love Cathy.

"Adam. I want to break up." She says, then walks to the door, picking up a suitcase, and exiting through the front door without so much as a glance back. I stand there in my kitchen shocked, the last thing I remember was smelling something burning.

~~

Okay, I know.. Short chapter, but I shall post more. I PROMISE!

Anyway. I dedicate this to you buddy, you wanted me to write it. :P

@UnforgiveTemptation