Chapter 8 Crying, Breakfast, and Feelings

I'm a little late posting this one, Sorry!

Forgive me!! Dx

Read on, readers, read on.

~~~~

Anthony POV:

I sit outside Adam's door listening to him cry. It breaks my heart seeing him this way. I wonder what happened.. He started acting weird when I came back with his phone. I put my head in my hands and soon fall asleep on the floor.

-Le Obnoxious Time Skip-

I wake up to Adam talking. I get up off the floor, stretch and peek in Adam's room. He's asleep, but it doesn't look peaceful. I see him toss and turn, then he starts talking again.

"No, please no.. Don't hurt him. Cathy! No!" I stand in the doorway unsure if I should comfort him or walk away, I start to walk away until

"Anthony! No, no... I tried. I'm sorry.. Don't leave me..." I look back into the room and see he's crying in his sleep. I feel my heart break again at the sight of him crying, and walk over to the side of the bed. I sit down and stroke Adam's hair.

"Adam, shhh. You're alright. I'm here, I'm here now." Adam's face starts to relax a little and his crying has lessened. I kiss Adam on his forehead and stand, when Adam says something.

"I'm sorry I didn't save you...I love you Anthony.." What?.... He loves me? I feel a large smile spread across my lips as I quietly exit the room.

I walk into the kitchen and make breakfast. I'm about done when I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Adam standing still looking at me from the hallway.

"Good Morning." I say, fixing a plate for him.

"Morning.." He mumbles, barely audible. Adam walks over to the table and sits down, I set his plate in front of him and he looks at me funny.

"Anthony.." He starts, looking down. I walk over to the stove and fix my plate while waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"I'm getting back together with Cathy." I feel my eyes grow wide and my heart break, but I don't expect what I see when I look at Adam. He starts crying. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Adam, are you alright?" Adam looks up at me with his tear filled eyes.

"No, I .. Yes.. Maybe." Adam starts crying even more and I realize why.. He loves me, not Cathy. Even if he doesn't want to admit it, he loves me. I look at the sobbing man who's breaking my heart and decide to take a chance.

"Adam, don't hate me." I say, and before he can say or do anything I cup his chin with my hand and kiss him. He goes stiff for a minute, then kisses me back. I pull away and say what I've wanted to say since the moment I met him.

"Adam, I love you."

~~

Yes, short chapter. But I'm tired and it's 1:00 A.M.

Here is another chapter like I promised. Merry day.

Enjoy,

And Stay Awesome!